1) My ds is now on his 2nd round of antibiotics for Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, please pray this will be the last.
2) My dh has had pneumonia, please pray that he is healed of this and that he will soon regain all his strength.
1) Praise for all our blessings.
2) Stay on track with eating and exercise.
3) Energy and good health for DH.
1) Cousin Carly continues with rehab. She has braces on her legs to keep her knees from giving in. She has therapy 4 times a week that her Mom takes her to. Thank you Lord for such good progress!! She's only 27 yrs old and an RN herself, so she is hoping to be able to go back to that job.
2) God's faithfulness to my family and I this last year. Please pray for comfort for us as we go through this next couple months.
3) Cousin Peggy as she continues to battle cancer. She and her husband were never able to have children and her husband is really taking this hard. Peggy is in her 2nd round of chemo.
1) Pray for dad to get better and his eye to heal and his hands .. he fell and did a number on himself ..
2) Pray I get better I am tired of being sick its 7 weeks now .. feeling better but not 100 percent yet ..
3) Pray for a dear friend who has stomach cancer please pray for Rina
1) pray for my hubby
2) Pray that our children find their way in life
3) pray for peace in the world. Seem like there is a lot of strife everywhere.
1) Praying all 4 children transition well to college life
2) Praying DH & I get along better now that its just the two of us
1) Please pray for my dad's back. He continues to have tons of trouble with it and has a CT scan scheduled for Thursday.
2) Please pray for dh's sister as she still continues to have a tough time with the loss of her only son and granddaughter.
3) Please pray for the twins' dad's family and friends as well as the twins/dd after their recent loss.
4) Pray for the twins please. They moved into their new home and it's right by the train tracks and when trains go through town, they have to sound their horn so it's waking them up and causing them to scream for the whole time its going through..sometimes 10-15 mins or more and several times a night. Dd and bf are getting tired, bf getting cranky with it, and twins are "horse" in their voice now every day due to screaming so much at night. They run to mommy's room and yet still scream even when cuddled until the train passes. Thanks
G. Barbara (GrandmaB)
1) Pray I CONTINUE TO HEAL PRAISES I AM GETTING BETTER
2) PRAY GENE STOPS SMOKING AND FOR HIS FINANCES
2) Peace and happiness for my mom
3) A booming craft and chocolate business. Pray for ideas to boost my business. If anyone has any please let me know. I am working on Easter now.
4) A great school year for dd and ds
5) That we would be back on track financially really soon
6) That I will become more organized in 2014 A work in progress.
7) Pray for all to be healthy this winter.
8) Pray for all those affected by the winter storms this winter. Especially those not used to that kind of weather. Also for people who have trouble staying warm in the frigid temps. (the homeless)
9) Praise: dd was accepted to go on a mission trip to India this summer. Please pray for her to be able to raise all the money she needs for the trip. The trip is in July.
1) Pray for us as we prepare to go to NM in March and that we will get to see all of the kids. (Getting super excited about our trip. I am so looking forward to seeing our children/grandchildren and then my mother-in-law!)
2) Please continue to pray for healing for Stella.
3) Pray as I prepare for my trip to NYC in April. Pray for finances I need to pay the final deposit in March. Then I need to save money for food expenses while there plus extras.
4) I need to start walking and prepare my body for the trip. We will be walking most everywhere doing lots of prayer walking too.
1) Praise and thanks to God for blessing my DH with a new job. So far he is very happy and said it felt good to be back serving our local county protecting and serving as a police officer. He truly feels he has been called to this line of work.
2) Praise and thanks to God for answered prayers for DS receiving both his congressional nomination and his official appointment to attend the US Naval Academy. He reports for Induction Day on July 1.
3) Prayers for my new position and my new boss. I am so excited and feel God has led me to such a great opportunity to do the work I love the most.
4) Praise and thanks to God for providing me with strength, focus, motivation, dedication and commitment to complete my Master of Science degree in Manufacturing Engineering. I am thankful for the love and support of my husband and son throughout the past 16 months. It felt amazing to walk across the stage and receive my hood and my diploma.
5) Continued prayers for my friend Ludonna who lost her husband after a long, hard fought battle with cancer. Even though there is peace and comfort in knowing he is out of pain and suffering and with Jesus, it is still an adjustment to a changed life without her loved one. Also, prayer for Vicki Marlett, the wife of a colleague of mine who passed away after a short two month battle with ALS - Lou Gehrig's disease.
6) Continued prayers for my brother Kurt who continues to fight sobriety. He is not sober and is choosing to drink and drive. I am praying for the safety of others as well as himself. I pray he will call a cab rather than drive. I pray for his wife and three young boys and his marriage. He has so much to lose at this time but he can't see through it. He thinks he can beat this on his own. I pray his eyes are opened and he seeks treatment and help. His marriage is in deep crisis and critical point of either breaking or beginning to be repaired.
7) Prayers for all the lovely ladies on this thread. I pray for finances to be strong, for husbands to be leaders, for children to be healthy and for prayer to be ever present in their daily lives.
8) Prayers for all the goals, dreams and desires of our hearts to fulfill the desires of God's heart in the coming year. May we all find renewed focus and energy to spend time with God, loving our husbands and our health.
1) Praise that my son in law has a job but many days off lately due to cold, rain and snow. Things do not seem good in the household and Logan, who can be a wonderful boy 85% of the time is a holy terror the other 15% and so strong that there is no way to control his outbursts besides telling him I am sending him home. Then he cries and begs me not to. Kyler is having some bad anger episodes. Lord please blanket these boys and bring peace to their home.
2) Prayers that my children will embrace God fully in their lives.
3) That I can sleep better at night. This has been an on going problem for years. This has been going better because I am soooo active the last six months that I tend to fall to sleep within a half hour now. Need to work on getting to bed earlier because I am up by 8 no matter what.
4) For my son, Brian who had back surgery last on June 24, 2009. Amazing he has gone this long and three little ones but I see him cringe often.
5) Praise God for all five of my grandchildren!! Little Oliver is doing well and so is his Mommy.
6) Prayers for all my Spark Sisters for peace, happiness and money for all your needs.
7} Prayers for my sister Cynthia who has Multiple Myeloma. She does not want us to share this with any one. She is now over 100 days past the transplant and still has such a positive attitude. Please pray for complete healing. She has placed her total self in God's hands. She really looked good last week but has shared that the cancer is terminal but given no time frame. No she caught a cold and with her immune system being so down she really needs prayers.
8) Praying that many of us can make it to Dallas the end of June this year!!
9) Pray that this year will be my year to slowly get more organized.
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
I can do all things through Jesus Christ who gives me strength! Philippians 4:13
| current weight: 140.7