Ali – (1Wife2Mom)
1) Please pray for my ds to heal spiritually, mentally and physically. My ds has had issues since his accident and has never been the same. He has been diagnosed with Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and parasites. He also went through a growth spurt and now has scoliosis. He is on medication for RMSF and the parasites and we have been told this is going to take a while. He does not have to have surgery for the scoliosis but has to wear a brace for 20 months. My 15 year is now 6'3". Thanks.
Ali – (Grammali)
1) Pray for Rachel's house to close this Friday and no more delays.
1) Please pray for my health for Jared at sea and Janos` at college also Wayne at work.
1) Pray for me and my family esp my father, the holidays are tough on us ...
1) Continued prayers for Papy's health
2) For DS2 - God knows the need (work and relationship)
3) For discernment for DS1 as he heads out towards another year in University
4) Please pray for my DD's future as she starts her last year of high school.
5) for DH and I that we can guide our children into adulthood -
1) Praying all 4 children transition well to college life
2) Praying DH & I get along better now that its just the two of us
1) Please pray for my dad's back. He continues to have tons of trouble with it and has a CT scan scheduled for Thursday.
2) Please pray for dh's sister as she still continues to have a tough time with the loss of her only son and granddaughter.
3) Please pray for the twins' dad's family and friends as well as the twins/dd after their recent loss.
G. Barbara (GrandmaB)
1) Gene needs prayer He has applied for part time job and he needs the extra money.
PRAISE: God is so good to send the cake, chocolate and handmade gift orders my way. Thank you Lord!
2) Peace and happiness for my mom
3) A booming craft and chocolate business
4) My aunts health (leg issues)
5) A great school year for dd and ds
6) That we would be back on track financially really soon
7) That I will become more organized in 2013 A work in progress.
8) Pray for all to be healthy this winter. The sickness has already begun.
1) Pray for healing among my stepsons and hubby!
2) Pray for a friend of mine who has to return for a second mammogram. There is something suspicious.
3) Pray for Stella as none of the meds they have given her for her leukemia have worked. She has to start chemo in January.
1) Praise: Mom has recovered from surgery and is doing well. And Pastor Randy' s father is cancer free!
2) Please pray for Kori. She has been admitted to the psych hospital, diagnosed bipolar with depression. Also, pray for her family. Her parents are getting divorced.
1) Prayers for my DH as he makes a difficult decision on choosing a position. Prayers that faith and God's will provide him the answer and he has peace over his decision.
2) Praise and answered prayers for DS receiving a letter of assurance from the US Naval Academy. Prayers the congressional nominations are announced soon. Prayers for him as he finalizes his Eagle Scout application and prepares for his board of review.
3) Prayers for my new position and my new boss. I am so excited and feel God has led me to such a great opportunity to do the work I love the most. Prayers I can remain focused on these last 26 days of graduate school leading up to graduation. Many praises and thanks for a wonderful husband and son who gave me so much love, encouragement and support while I have been on this journey the last 16 months.
4) Prayers for my friend Ludonna who lost her husband after a long, hard fought battle with cancer. Even though there is peace and comfort in knowing he is out of pain and suffering and with Jesus, these next days and months will be difficult.
5) Continued prayers for my brother Kurt who continues to fight sobriety. He is not sober and is choosing to drink and drive. I am praying for the safety of others as well as himself. I pray he will call a cab rather than drive. I pray for his wife and three young boys and his marriage. He has so much to lose at this time but he can't see through it. He thinks he can beat this on his own. I pray his eyes are opened and he seeks treatment and help.
6) Prayers for all the lovely ladies on this thread. I pray for finances to be strong, for husbands to be leaders, for children to be healthy and for prayer to be ever present in their daily lives.
7) Prayers for Lori and I as we juggle school, work and family.
1) Praise that my son in law has a job. But things do not seem good in the household and Logan has become onerier than ever (if that is even such a word) He is totally out of control most of the time and Kyler shares some of the terrible fighting going on among all of them. Lord please blanket these boys and bring peace to their home.
2) Prayers that my children will embrace God fully in their lives.
3) That I can sleep better at night. This has been an on going problem for years.
4) For my son, Brian who had back surgery last on June 24, 2009. Amazing he has gone this long and three little ones but I see him cringe often.
5) Praise God for all four of my grandchildren and one on the way!!
6) Prayers for all my Spark Sisters for peace, happiness and money for all your needs.
7} Prayers for my sister Cynthia who has Multiple Myeloma. She does not want us to share this with any one. She had the bone marrow transplant on September 20th and after a stay in the hospital she seems to be doing quite well and still has such a positive attitude. Please pray for complete healing. She has placed her total self in God's hands.
8) Prayers that we can all find a way to be together next summer for 2nd annual Unionate in Tennessee!!!
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
I can do all things through Jesus Christ who gives me strength! Philippians 4:13
| current weight: 129.3