I would do a dry dusting first, followed by a warm soap water bath (wipe down) and then a couple of clear water rinses to get the soap off. I don't see why you'd have to use any special wipe for germs or bacteria if it just sat in a hallway. That, plus soap itself is "antibacterial".
If you want to walk on water, you have to get out of the boat. (auth unk)
Time Zone is Pacific Standard (USA)
Pounds lost: 39.0
Fitness Minutes: (154,970)
10,185 1/17/14 8:09 A
My gym uses wipes and I do, too, at home. The gym's balls are used quite regularly and wiped down with the industrial gym-strength wipes. And I have been using the gym for about 7 years. They haven't broken down or popped.
Fitness Minutes: (100,188)
1/16/14 10:08 P
I bought one about two years ago, used for a couple of months and then stopped. It has been sitting in my front hall ever since collecting dust. I know weigh to much to use it but would like to when I get down to the suggested weight. My question is what would be safe to use to clean it off? It needs more then a dry dusting but I am afraid to use any chemicals for fear it will weaken the ball. Thanks for your help.
Positive thoughts lead to positive actions which yield positive results.
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.