I have neck and shoulder issues. I can tell you the thinks that I have seen and noticed that most people do.
1. hold the phone between their shoulder and ear
2. As they work (if typing) their shoulders are typically raised.
3. while driving same thing, raised shoulders
4. purse or laptop bag too heavy
5. stressed out and tightening up
6. running - shoulders raised.
The most important thing that you can do, is have good posture, in everything that you do. If you start to pay attention, you may notice that you do some of these things.
Every accomplishment begins with a decision to try!
| current weight: 150.0