Heat can certainly be an issue with exercise, but there are a number of ways you can still work out:
* keep your workouts to just 10 minutes, with perhaps several 10 minute workouts per day if you can
* splash yourself with some water before your workout, so that you get the evaporative effect without having to wait until you start sweating
* position yourself directly in front of a fan (even more effective if you combine it with the splashing water technique)
* do strength training, which doesn't build up body heat so much as sustained cardio does
* work out first thing in the morning, or in the evening, when it is cooler.
If you combine some or all of these with siezing the opportunity to go to the gym whenever there is a milder day, you should be able to maintain a pretty good activity level overall.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
| current weight: 178.0