Hi everyone :)
Yesterday, I went to my first bootcamp class (all HIIT).
I felt like I was dying. I couldn't complete any of the individual circuits and some were just impossible. I felt so out of shape. I was nauseous, and today I am pretty sore.
I am going back today though. The other class members made sure to let me know that if I don't, monday will be even worse.
This is the first time I have actually felt like I got a real workout. In the past, I would bore myself to death on the elliptical for a few weeks and then stop and start again. I can tell that if I keep going, this will really change my body as I look at the people who have been doing this for a year.
My questions are:
- Should I be pushing through the shortness of breath?
- What about when I feel nauseous?
- What can I do to prepare?
- What should I eat before hand? (The instructor did say not to eat less than an hour before)
- How long until I don't feel like I am going to die?
Any personal experiences are so appreciated as well :).
| current weight: 145.4