I'm not sure that there is any one right 'mix' or ratio.
But there are some well-established principles for exercise:
* rest at least 48 hours between ST sessions, which implies 2-3 ST sessions per week
* include at least 1 rest day per week, to let your muscles recover
* just one HIIT session per week
* unless you are training for an endurance event, favor intensity over duration with your cardio
* include cross-training with different types of cardio, to give a more balanced overall fitness
It appears that your program follows these key principles, so no need for radical changes. (It is not clear either way from your post whether you are following the last two, but it sounds like you have a pretty well balanced program overall, so you are certainly entitled to the benefit of the doubt).
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
| current weight: 178.0