Yes, and no.
When it comes to strictly weight loss, no, you can pretty much eat what you like. :)
However, not all calories are created equal, and aiming for healthier choices will improve your chances for success and overall health. I like the 80/20 rule... I aim for health 80% of the time, and the other 20% I can do as I like! I eat far, far healthier than I used to, but I still enjoy pizza out, candy, cookies, and even sodas. I've just gotten better at moderation!
Writer, mother, wife, and breadwinner. I love to run, but running doesn't love me, so I'm switching to my low-impact bike.
I'm not pregnant, just fat: My blog. fatnotpregnant.blogspot.com/
| current weight: 186.4