I have a list of my exercise motivators by my bed. When the alarm clock goes off, I see the list and remember why I am doing this. I have been doing this for 40 years (now age 55).
My reasons for exercising:
1) It makes me feel good physically
2) It makes me feel good about myself
3) I have more strength, flexibility and energy
4) It fights heart disease (stroke, heart attack)
5) It fights diabetes and prevents it
6) It fights bone disease (osteoporosis) - presently I have osteopine
6) Toned muscles look good on me and others
7) It helps me lose weight and keep it off
8) It helps my posture and helps me look great!
9) it makes it so that I can do sports I enjoy when I get the time and money ( I love water and snow skiing but rarely get a chance to go do it!)
10) It helps me keep up with my grandkids ( ages 9,11,13).
11) I learn new skills and make new friends in exercise classes...FUN!
Write more of your own!
| current weight: 109.2