Your blogs follow the same privacy setting as does your SparkPage. You can update that via these steps:
1. Go to your SparkPage
2. Click on “Edit My SparkPage,” which is located in the upper right corner of the page.
3. You’ll now be in edit mode for your SparkPage.
4. In the top right corner of the screen, you will see various options listed.
5. Check the box(es) for "Only allow my SparkFriends to see my page" or "Turn my page offline" depending on what you want.
6. Click the "Save Your Changes" button.
7. Your new privacy settings will now be in effect.
Another option is to use the Journal feature, which provides a journal that is always private and does not even have an option to share. That way, if you want to keep your SparkPage public, you could still use the Journal as a private means of documentation. Here's where to find that:
1. Roll your mouse over “My Trackers” in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Click on “Planner."
3. You’ll now see your Planner page where you can write in a private journal and/or set appointment reminders.
Hope this helps!