It is the former: your nutrition goals changed because you updated the weight goal after you made the nutrition adjustments.
Yes, you can print nutrition tracking info, and you can download it to use in a spreadsheet if you prefer that. Here are detailed steps for that:
1. Roll your mouse over "My Trackers" in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Click on "My Nutrition."
3. You'll now see your Nutrition Tracker page.
4. Click on the "See today's full report" link at the bottom right.
5. You’ll now see the “Printable Nutrition Report” page.
6. On the top right, select the “Start Date” that you want to use for your report.
7. Just under that date, select the number of “Days To Show” by selecting a number (1-7) from the dropdown.
8. Click “Update” and you will see the online version of your report for that period.
9. If you want to print that report, click on “Print”.
10. If you want to download the information to your computer, click on the “Export Data To File” link that is at the bottom of the page. This will download a file in a format that you can then open in a spreadsheet tool (such as Excel).
Hope that helps!