First, I'm sorry that I did not respond sooner. Somehow it just slipped by me, and I apologize.
SparkPeople generates your recommended calorie range based on your weight loss goal and timeline. If you adjust what you want to lose and/or the date by which you want to lose it, your calorie range will be adjusted if appropriate. Keep in mind that we will never take the lower end of your range below 1,200. To check your current weight goal and change it if needed, you can follow these steps:
1. Click on “Start” in the top left corner of the screen.
2. You’ll now see your Start page.
3. At the top of your Start page, you'll see "Step 1, Track Your Progress".
4. In that section, you'll see "Track Weight & Other Measurements" with a button just below it for "Edit Goals".
5. Click on "Edit Goals".
6. Scroll down the page to see the "Set Your Weight Goal" section.
7. In the "Target Weight" text box, enter your new weight goal if that has changed.
8. If necessary, you can also change your weight goal date by selecting a new date in the "By When" drop-down menus.
9. Click "Save Your Changes" at the bottom of the page.
I hope this helps!
Edited by: SPARK_MERLE at: 11/14/2013 (22:34)