SparkPeople does have a plan for Diabetics. See instructions below how to set up your account.
How can I change the diabetic settings on my account?
Some members may want or need to use the diabetic options (diabetic meal plans, glucose tracker, diabetes management newsletter, etc.) offered on the site.
To change the diabetic settings on your account if you’re not already in the Spark*D program but would like to join:
1. Roll your mouse over "Health Conditions" in the top center part of the screen.
2. Roll your mouse over "Condition Centers" in the drop-down menu, which is the third link down.
3. Click on " Diabetes (Spark*D Program)," which is the second link down.
4. Click "Join Now!" in the box on the right side of the page labeled "Spark*D Free Diabetes Management Program."
5. In the box at the bottom of the page you can select the program option you would like (Pre-Diabetes, Type 1, or Type 2).
6. When finished, click "Save Program Settings."
We also have a Diabetic team challenge. See Link belowwww.sparkpeople.com/myspark/challenge_deta
I hope this helps!