|Author:||Sorting First Post on Top ↑ Message:|
09-04- I eat sugar and dairy.
09-05- i eat rice today.
09-09- i eat dairy, gluten and sugar.
09-16-SCD INTRO DIET FOR ONE DAY TO CLEAN MY SYSTEM. DONE
Edited by: DOWN2EARTH2013 at: 9/18/2014 (08:29)
Wheat Belly diet
08-25-gluten/grain/dairy and sugar free
08-26-gluten/grain/dairy and sugar free
08-28-gluten/grain/dairy and sugar free
08-29-gluten/grain/sugar free (I drink Ikea Coffee with milk)
08-30- i messed it up today. (today is my 46 birthday)
TOTAL LOSE WEIGHT THIS MONTH:
Edited by: DOWN2EARTH2013 at: 8/30/2014 (16:02)
10 Signs i Have Candida Overgrowth
Skin and nail fungal infections (such as athleteís foot or toenail fungus)
Feeling tired and worn down or suffering from chronic fatigue
Digestive issues such as bloating, constipation.
Autoimmune disease such as Hashimotoís thyroiditis and Interstitial Cystitis.
Difficulty concentrating, poor memory, lack of focus, ADD, ADHD and brain fog
Skin issues such as hives, itching all over the body and rashes
Irritability, mood swings, anxiety, or depression
Vaginal infections , urinary tract infections, rectal itching or vaginal itching
Severe seasonal allergies or itchy ears
Strong sugar and refined carbohydrate cravings
Edited by: DOWN2EARTH2013 at: 7/26/2014 (23:03)
No package food
07-14-grain free (Cyproheptadine i take this pill for 2 days) i had lots of side effects but this med. help me with itching all over my body.
07-17-grain free (my body itching is lot better now)
07-18-i eat rice today.
07-21- i start scd intro diet i did really good one day.(100%)
07-22- 2nd day i did good too. feel good and my tummy pain was gone (100%)
07-23- 3rd day i cheated. I had enough of meat. When i eat banana i had a heartburn. i learn from my mistake i need to start slow and eat only soupy things for start,
07-24- i eat any thing and everything. SUGAR, DAIRY AND RICE. I do not know why i messed it my diet but good thing i cook all my food for SCD intro diet. so i can start back again. only thing is i need to learn, love to eat all the meaty food which i am not big fan of eating meat. but chicken soup and chicken broth help me to heal my stomach pain. this pain i have since my childhood. it's be 46 years.
07-25- i did scd intro for half a day.
07-26-I messed it up. I eat gluten/dairy/caffeine and sugar. my itching is back with full force.
07-30-DAY #1 GLUTEN/DAIRY/SUGAR FREE SCD INTRO
07-31- DAY#2 GLUTEN/DAIRY/SUGAR FREE my itching is back with full force. i take singular and Allegra.
Edited by: DOWN2EARTH2013 at: 8/1/2014 (11:53)
No package food
Edited by: DOWN2EARTH2013 at: 9/4/2014 (11:27)
TOP 10 ANTI-INFLAMMATORY FOODS
1. Wild Alaskan Salmon: Salmon contains anti-inflammatory omega-3s (wild is better than farmed) and has been known to help numerous ailments. Try and incorporate oily fish into your diet twice weekly. If you don't like fish, try a high quality fish supplement.
2. Kelp: High in fiber, this brown algae extract helps control liver and lung cancer, douses inflammation, and is anti-tumor and anti-oxidative. Kombu, wakame and arame are good sources.
3. Extra Virgin Olive Oil: The secret to longevity in Mediterranean culture, this oil provides a healthy dose of fats that fights inflammation, can help lower risks of asthma and arthritis, as well as protect the heart and blood vessels.
4. Cruciferous Vegetables: Broccoli, brussel sprouts, kale and cauliflower are all loaded with antioxidants. Naturally detoxifying, they can help rid the body of possible harmful compounds.
5. Blueberries: Blueberries not only reduce inflammation, but they can protect the brain from aging and prevent diseases, such as cancer and dementia. Aim for organic berries, as pesticides are hard to wash away due to their size.
6. Turmeric: This powerful Asian spice contains a natural anti-inflammatory compound, curcumin, which is often found in curry blends. It is said to have the same effect as over-the counter pain relievers (but without their side effects).
7. Ginger: Ginger contains a host of health benefits. Among them, it helps reduce inflammation and control blood sugar. Ginger tea is a great addition to any diet.
8. Garlic: Though a little more inconsistent (in terms of research), garlic can help reduce inflammation, regulate glucose and help your body fight infection.
9. Green Tea: Like produce, this tea contains anti-inflammatory flavonoids that may even help reduce the risks of certain cancers.
10. Sweet Potato: A great source of complex carbs, fiber, beta-carotene, manganese and vitamin B6 and C, these potatoes actually help heal inflammation in the body.
TOP 10 INFLAMMATORY FOODS
These foods have been linked to obesity, increased risks of numerous diseases and even death in some cases.
1. Sugar: Sugar is everywhere. Try and limit processed foods, desserts and snacks with excess sugar. Opt for fruit instead.
2. Common Cooking Oils: Safflower, soy, sunflower, corn, and cottonseed. These oils promote inflammation and are made with cheaper ingredients.
3. Trans Fats: Trans fats increase bad cholesterol, promote inflammation, obesity and resistance to insulin. They are in fried foods, fast foods, commercially baked goods, such as peanut butter and items prepared with partially hydrogenated oil, margarine and vegetable oil.
4. Dairy: While kefir and some yogurts are acceptable, dairy is hard on the body. Milk is a common allergen that can trigger inflammation, stomach problems, skin rashes, hives and even breathing difficulties.
5. Feedlot-Raised Meat: Animals who are fed with grains like soy and corn contain high inflammation. These animals also gain excess fat and are injected with hormones and antibiotics. Always opt for organic, free-range meats who have been fed natural diets.
6. Red and Processed Meat: Red meat contains a molecule that humans don't naturally produce called Neu5GC. Once you ingest this compound, your body develops antibodies which may trigger constant inflammatory responses. Reduce red meat consumption and replace with poultry, fish and learn cuts of red meat, once a week at most.
7. Alcohol: Regular consumption of alcohol causes irritation and inflammation to numerous organs, which can lead to cancer.
8. Refined Grains: "Refined" products have no fiber and have a high glycemic index. They are everywhere: white rice, white flour, white bread, pasta, pastries... Try and replace with minimally processed grains.
9. Artificial Food Additives: Aspartame and MSG are two common food additives that can trigger inflammation responses. Try and omit completely from the diet.
10. Fill in the Blank: Do you constantly have headaches or feel tired? Sometimes, you may develop an allergy to a food and not even know it. Coffee, certain vegetables, cheese... there might be a trigger you aren't even aware of. Try and take a few foods out to see how you feel and slowly incorporate them back in to see if there might be a hidden culprit lurking in your diet!
Edited by: DOWN2EARTH2013 at: 5/29/2014 (11:05)
no package food
05-17- My itching start today. I have been itching all over for some time. Iíve been itching and there are red bumps on my legs, arms, stomach, and back.
05-22- I had a foot dr. appt. he gave me 2 Cortisone injections on my both feet. Let's see if this able to help me.
05-29- I am itching again. I have been taking Zyrtec for my itching. But i want to know what cause my itching.
TOTAL LOSE WEIGHT THIS MONTH: 0
I GAINED 5 POUNDS.
NOTE:- I DID NOT DO WELL THIS MONTH.
Edited by: DOWN2EARTH2013 at: 5/30/2014 (10:55)
We can do this
I hope the kids learn as much from me as I do them.
1. No Gluten
2. No Dairy
3. No Packaged Foods.
4. Stop Binge eating.
04-06- all those days i was fasting but i still had a bloating. I eat sugar, dairy, tea, tapioca, potatoes and fasting rice. I need to do some thing for my stomach bloating and pain.
04-07- Today's Asthami and i eat everything. Gluten, dairy, sugar and black channa.
04-13- I am hungry all the time when i eat gluten, dairy and sugar.
04-28- No grains!
TOTAL LOSE WEIGHT THIS MONTH: 0
March month i did not lose any weight because i was slowly going back to my old eating habits.
Edited by: DOWN2EARTH2013 at: 4/30/2014 (22:23)
Final weight goal of 140 pounds & maintain my fitness with excellent blood sugar management.
on your 11 pound loss!
The only "diet" that works is consistency!
LOW FODMAP DIET
03-01- i eat sugar. I got up bloated.
03-02- i eat sugar. I got up bloated.
03-03- i eat sugar I need help to quite sugar. I got up bloated.
03-04- I got up bloated.
03-05- I got up bloated. It was the worse day for me.
03-06- I got up bloated.
03-07- No bloating today!! Finally i got some hope in new way of eating.
03-08- No bloating today!! I eat black beans and onions in the evening.
03-09- I got up with bloating i know this is my mistake i eat food which i do not have business to eat.
03-10- I got up with bloating.
03-11- I was bloated all day today.
03-12- No bloating today!!!
03-13- No bloating today!!!
03-14- I got up with bloating. today i eat gluten, dairy, caffeine and sugar. every time my daughter come home, i go eat out with her and that is why i eat all those food. She is home for spring break and i eat all the junk.
03-15- I got up with bloating.
03-16- I got up with bloating.
03-17- I got up with bloating.
03-18- I got up with bloating.
03-19- I got up with bloating, but my bloating go away about 10.30am.
03-20- i got up with bloating.
03-21- i got up with bloating.
03-22- i got up with somewhat bloating.
03-23- i got up with somewhat bloating.
03-24- i got up with somewhat bloating and headaches.
03-25- i got up with bloating.
03-26- i got up with bloating.
03-27- i got up with bloating.
03-28- i got up with bloating.
03-29- i got up with bloating.
03-30- i got up with bloating.
03-31- i got up with bloating.
TOTAL LOSE WEIGHT THIS MONTH: 0
I GAIN 1 POUND THIS MONTH
March month i did not lose any weight because i was slowly going back to my old eating habits. i gained one pound.
Edited by: DOWN2EARTH2013 at: 4/30/2014 (22:25)
Edited by: DOWN2EARTH2013 at: 3/27/2014 (13:11)
LOW FODMaP's DIET START IN MARCH 2014 I AM STILL DOING ELIMINATION DIET!!!!!!
I did not do good in March month eating wise. Once i start eating crap i just could not stop. But in order to feel better i need to start my diet again. I would like to feel better and feel how healthy people feel. March month was not good for me. But i am not giving up at all. I do consider my self that my habits are lot better then before. One step at time.
Edited by: DOWN2EARTH2013 at: 3/28/2014 (09:29)
The Simple Elimination Diet Start
no fast food
no raw onion
no package food
going vegan for 25 days to see how my tummy holding with this changes.
02-02- i eat dairy, chai and sugar (super bowl messed it up my diet) my stomach is upset and tomorrow i am going to go back to healthy eating way.
02-04- i eat dry nuts and sugar.( my stomach is upset)
02-08- i eat dairy, chai, sugar and gluten.
02-09- i eat Darn SUGAR and Chai.
This month i am not doing good with my eating. I am eating my IBS med. every night to control my IBS pain. I have 19 days which i am going to eat clean and try to control my iBS pain without medicine.
02-10- No grains and No Binging at dinner time.
02-12- ( i eat SUGAR)
02-13- ( eat sugar and Cashew)
02-15- I eat SUGAR at end of the day. I had a bloating all day long till late night.
02-20- I eat little bit sweet rice today.
02-22- i eat cashews and drink some of it cranberries juice.
No nuts for me. my stomach is upset today really bad.
02-23- I messed it up today. I eat dairy, coffee, sugar and corn. I am not going to beat my self over it. I made a mistake i will get over it and start over again my Elimination Diet.
02-27- i eat sweet rice today.
TOTAL LOSE WEIGHT THIS MONTH: 5LBS.
Without any workout's i am able to loose 11 pounds. I change my diet that help me to lose weight.
Out of 28 days i met my goal only 18 days. My goal is to eat full month eat right. Next month along with elimination diet i am going to add FODMAP diet to see if my stomach get any better. In February month i had up's and down with my stomach pain and bloating. My goal is to get ride of food that hurt my stomach.
Edited by: DOWN2EARTH2013 at: 2/28/2014 (19:01)
The Simple Elimination Diet
Elimination Diet Really Change Your Life Forever? I want to try to see how i feel with my stomach pain.
Eliminate the usual suspects for 23 days. The basic elimination diet is as simple as this:
No gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, nuts, fast food, sugar and going vegan for 23 days.
Why 23 Days?
Antibodies, which are the proteins that your immune system makes when it reacts to foods, take around 21 to 23 days to turn over, so if you donít quit things to which you're sensitive for at least that time, you wonít get the full effect of eliminating them.
But seriously .... what do I eat?
Vegetables, green leafy legumes (think beans and lentils) and gluten-free grains like quinoa.
Edited by: DOWN2EARTH2013 at: 2/20/2014 (09:11)
Great job on meeting your goals. If you did the math you'd probably be near the 90% achievement mark - I hope you rewarded yourself with a mani/pedi or a massage!!!
"Our running shoes are really erasers. Every step erases a memory of a past failure. Every mile brings us closer to a clean slate. Each footstrike rubs away a word, a look, or an event that led us to believe that success was beyond our grasp." John B
Thank you so much for the incouragement. It was Hard but I did it most of the days. I cook everything at home and if I go out to eat in someone's house I take my own food. My goal is to keep my stomach happy. My stomach is very sensitive. I am trying to see which food make my stomach fell better. Right now I am eating green veggies, Smoothies, lentils and some rice.
Edited by: DOWN2EARTH2013 at: 1/29/2014 (16:24)
There is sugar in almost everything processed so it is hard to avoid. Give yourself credit for the wonderful success you had!!!!!!!
1. No Sugar
2. No Gluten
3. No Dairy
4. No Dry Nuts
5. No Packaged Foods.
6. Stop Binge eating.
Edited by: DOWN2EARTH2013 at: 2/28/2014 (07:27)
1: No Gluten
2: No Dairy
3: No Sugar
4. No Chai
01-12- I messed it up.
1/19- 150pounds (lose 5lbs)
1/25- I eat dairy and sugar
1/26- i eat dairy, chai and sugar
1/28- i eat sugar and dairy.
1/31- 149pounds (lose 6lbs)
TOTAL LOSE WEIGHT THIS MONTH: 6LBS.
Out of 31 days i eat healthy 27 days. My goal is to eat full month eat right. Those 3 days i did not eat healthy i pay the price. My stomach was bloating, hurting, metallic taste in my mouth, itchy ears, white coated tongue and very bad breath. once i eat junk my stomach is the one hurt so bad for days or weeks.
Edited by: DOWN2EARTH2013 at: 2/28/2014 (07:49)
Achieving your 2014 resolution doesn't happen all at once. It happens when you make small, consistent changes to your life. From easy weight-loss tips to stress management, this plan will give you the tools to help build a better you.
1: No low-fat, lite or nonfat food products.
2: No Gluten
3: No Dairy
4: No Sugar
5: No refined (or artificial) sweeteners.
6: No sweeteners at all.
7: No artificial foods or ingredients.
8: No packaged foods.
Edited by: DOWN2EARTH2013 at: 1/27/2014 (09:11)