Isaiah 40:31 ...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
This will be my mantra for 2013.
I am a 38 year old full-time working mother of 2 with a shift working husband and no family nearby. I am 5' 5" and currently at my all time highest weight ever of 166lbs.
My goal is to lose 40lbs ~ but even more than that, my goal is to get in shape and become an all around better me.
My by the time I'm 40 Bucket List:
1. Lose 40 lbs
2. Complete a 1/2 marathon
3. Participate in a fitness competition
4. Pre-plan weekly family meals
5. Become a Vegetarian/Vegan
6. Take up tennis lessons
7. Take up guitar lessons
8. Spend more personal time with my husband & children
9. Re-focus and commit to my career
10. Re-focus and commmit to my faith
My plan is to spend 2013 getting myself on the path to meeting these goals. My hope is that even if I don't reach my goals, I will become a better person for at least trying.
Edited by: OUTOFIDEAZZ at: 12/23/2012 (00:54)
| current weight: 166.0