Logging and tracking is useful so it is getting done, but for me it isn't as effective as talking and thinking about the choices that I'm making. So I'll write.
1. Proper weight - which means I probably need to lose about 70 pounds. Sounds rather enormous and unachievable, but I should use my stubbornness to my advantage, right?
2. Fitness - which means developing strength and endurance and skill. No where near as scary as the weight thing. I've always been "chubby", at least since my teens, but until the last few years, I've always been strong, so I know I can do it again.
3. Lifestyle - which means that I want to build a life that is focused on the moment and what is positive rather than focusing on where I have been or where I'd rather be. That is rather difficult for the perfectionist bend to my personality. That is going to require a lot of mental reprogramming and lots of new habits. A challenge, for sure.
This Month's Goals
1. Complete 5K Run/Walk training program
2. Drink 60 oz water daily
3. Rebuild my to-do list habit
4. Increase my fruits and vegetables
5. Unpack and organize the moving boxes
6. Drop 3 pounds
7. Journal on a daily basis (this counts
8. Choose to be positive
1. 5K training day - Did it and improved my time!
2. 60 oz water - Finally managed it!
3. 1 fruit + 1 Veggie min. - Nearly done - carrots in front of me as we speak.
4. Today's plan page - Sorta, because which one do you do first? SparkPeople on plan page or plan page on SparkPeople?
5. Set up office shelves & clear the clutter - Shelves took longer than expected but are done. Clutter? That'll have to wait for tomorrow.
Edited by: STEFICHELLE at: 7/5/2012 (22:23)
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
— Dr. Seuss
“I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.”
— Thomas A. Edison
| Pounds lost: 44.0