I went to have a peek at your Nutrition Tracker to see if I could find some clues, but if you use it, you don't share it. If you could open it up, it would be easier to get more specific help.
Here are some thoughts for potential reasons:
1. Are you eating enough? A lot of people don't, they eat the bare minimum for sedentary people, and then exercise on top of that.
2. Are you eating enough protein?
3. Are the bulk of your carbs coming from quality sources, and not processed rubbish?
4. Are you hydrating well?
5. Are you eating plenty of fruit and veges - think of a rainbow of colour. This helps to cover a large range of nutrients.
6. How much sleep are you getting?
7. Are you getting any down-time or are you burning the candle at both ends?
8. Are you on any medications which could cause fatigue as a side-effect?
9, And finally, but most importantly - how long since you have been checked by your Dr? I would be inclined to make an appointment and tell him/her what is going on. Doing some bloods might be helpful to see if there are things like low iron or B12, Hypothyroidism or Diabetes.
I hope that you find your answer soon!
| current weight: 151.0