It sounds like there are some things that need addressing re the tiredness. There are some things that need considering:
* Are you eating enough?
* Are you getting in fruit, veges, enough quality protein and enough quality carbs (not processed)?
* Are you burning the candle at both ends? (Do you got be bed early enough?)
* Is your mattress a good one that allows a decent night's sleep?
* Do you get fresh air each day?
* Are you on any medication?
* Do you have any health conditions which can cause this? (Hypothyroidism, Diabetes, Low Iron, etc.?)
My suggestion to you is that if this continues, that you make an appointment with your Dr to see what is going on. It may be that your nutrition needs tweaking - it may be something medical. Your Dr will be able to help you find the cause, therefore the treatment!
Edited by: SLIMMERKIWI at: 6/7/2013 (22:55)
| current weight: 151.0