If your fatigue has only been the last few days, then it shouldn't really affect your weight so soon.
There could be a variety of reasons that you are feeling like you are - below are some:
* Weather conditions (hot and/or humid)
* Nutrition less than desirable - processed foods rather than wholesome fruit/veges, healthy protein and fats. Make sure that you are meeting all your nutrition goals
* Not eating enough to sustain your activities
* Not eating ALL of your meals
* Not getting enough sleep at night
* Medical Conditions
Nutrition you can easily do something about, but some of the others you might require the help of a Dr. It could be that a simple blood test might identify the reason, and in turn set about reversing it. If it is depression, then appropriate treatment for this can do wonders, too!
Whatever the reason, good luck,
| current weight: 151.0