To add a ticker to your Message Board post:
1. Roll your mouse over “My Trackers” in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Click on “Start,” which is the first link down.
3. You’ll now see your Start page.
4. Click on the “Account/E-Mail Preferences” link in the upper left corner of the page.
5. You’ll now see three tabs (Account, Email and Community).
6. Click on the "Community" tab, which is the third tab to the right.
7. Click on “Signature & Ticker,” which is the sixth button down.
8. You’ll now see “My Ticker” page.
9. Check the box that says “Yes! Show my ticker on the Message Boards and my SparkPage.”
10. Select the ticker option you would like.
11. Once you select your ticker, a new section may open up below your ticker option. If a new section opens up, you will need to enter more information, such as a date, start weight & goal weight, type of event, what you gave up, etc. (Dates should be entered as m/d/yyyy. Ex: 1/1/2011)
12. Click on “Chose a ticker icon.”
13. Click on the icon you would like to show on your ticker.
14. Click on “Choose a ticker background.”
15. Click on the background you would like to show on your ticker.
16. Click "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.
I hope this helps!
|0 Days until: The Historic MC 1/2 Marathon