I think you will find that there are a few things going on.
1) You often frequently eating under 1200 calories, and at times under 1,000. An average weight woman who is sedentary needs 1200 calories to ensure that they get enough nutrients.
2) I note your current weight! Do you NEED to lose weight or is it that you WANT to lose weight! Unless you are very short, you are already a healthy weight! When a person gets close to "their body's" ideal weight the weight-loss is more difficult.
3) You have just started this journey - weight-loss doesn't happen overnight - it can sometimes take a while to see and feel changes. It doesn't mean that good things aren't happening tho'!
4) "Patience is a virtue" ................
............. and ..................
"Rome wasn't built in a day!" They are both very good expressions - and very appropriate here!
5) You mention wanting to see some fat disappear. In all honesty, at your current weight, I doubt very much that you have fat that should be disappearing. You might find it is more muscle toning that you need - they are two different issues. Have you had a 9 point skin fold caliper test done to see what your fat % is? If not, I suggest that you go to a gym and ask for someone qualified to do this and see. You might be surprised!
| current weight: 151.0