To print your nutrition data:
1. Roll your mouse over "My Trackers" in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Click on "My Nutrition," which is the second link down.
3. You'll now see your Nutrition Tracker page.
4. Click on the "See today's full report" link at the bottom right.
5. You’ll now see the “Printable Nutrition Report” page.
6. On the top right, select the “Start Date” that you want to use for your report.
7. Just under that date, select the number of “Days To Show” by selecting a number (1-7) from the dropdown.
8. Click “Update” and you will see the online version of your report for that period.
9. If you want to print that report, click on “Print”.
Edited by: SP_COACH_DENISE at: 9/6/2013 (10:16)
"Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it." - Michael Jordan
Searching for a buddy? Try using the search feature in the SparkPages
|1,529 Days since: No Soda