Welcome to Sparks.
This is a great place to be. I have never met another group online or off where everyone is non-judgmental and very welcoming. Anyway….,
Here are some links I hope you find helpful...
1. Getting Started www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/get_started.as
2. Video on An Overview of SparksPeople Community www.sparkpeople.com/resource/motivation_ar
3. Earn SparkTrophies for Reaching Your Goals www.sparkpeople.com/resource/motivation_ar
4. Video: How to Use Sparks Fitness Tracker www.sparkpeople.com/resource/fitness_artic
5. How to use SparksPeople Nutrition Tracker www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_art
There are also groups here that you can join. They are started not only by Sparks themselves, but also the members with special interests. Finding a group of like-minded individuals makes it easier to stay with the goals you have set for yourself. They also have a Sparks coaching program that charges a small fee each month. This is optional and only something offered for those who want a more personalized special coaching.
This site offers a lot and continues to grow by leaps and bounds. And if you ever run into any problems, don't hesitate to ask anyone…no matter what, I have found, they'll find a way to help.
Kathy Priebe www.kathypriebe.com
-Leader of the Wiccan Dieters.
-Co-Leader of Wow I need to lose a whole person.
-Co-Leader of SP Class of June 12-18, 2011
-Leader of Asthma/COPD Sufferers.
| current weight: 287.0