Congratulations on taking steps to a healthier life for you and your daughter. Here is some information that may help.
For the Android app:
The process for reinstalling the free version of the app is slightly different depending on where you originally downloaded the app:
Option A--Purchased from Google Play Store/Android Market
1. On your device, open the Google Play app.
2. Click the menu button on your phone.
3. From the options that appear, select "my apps."
4. At the top of the page, you will have the option of viewing installed or all apps. Click the button that says "all" to view all apps.
5. Scroll to find the app.
6. To the right of the app title, click the icon that says "free" to install it.
Option B--Purchased from Amazon
1. Open the Amazon Appstore App.
2. Click on the menu button on your phone.
3. Form the options that appear, select "my apps."
4. At the top of the page you have the option of viewing new, installed, or all apps. Click to view all apps.
5. Locate the SparkPeople app from that list and click to install.
As for the teen site - the two sites are not linked for safety reasons. It's not to make it harder on you, it's an effort to make it safer for the children using the teen site.
Edited by: KELLY_SP at: 3/7/2013 (20:56)
"We either make ourselves happy or miserable. The amount of work is the same." Carlos Castaneda
Live Kind. Laugh Often. Love Always.
|30 Days until: Days until our Family Vacation