Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.


    SBRANZ   14,826
SparkPoints
10,000-14,999 SparkPoints
 
 
SBRANZ's Blog Entry Summary View



Better Than Instant Oatmeal

Tuesday, April 17, 2012      1 comments

I just found a recipe for Microwave Banana Oatmeal that is just as easy as the packaged stuff. One ripe banana sliced into your microwave safe bowl. Add half cup rolled oats & half cup low-fat milk & quarter tsp of cinnamon. Stir and microwav... Read more

Baby Steps

Friday, April 13, 2012      1 comments

I was inpired by today's blog by INDYGIRL. I have limited moblity and find activity a real challenge. Two back fusions, a chronic hip condition and most recently a rotator cuff tear. It doesn't matter what I can't do, there is always somethin... Read more

Adopt the 80/20 Rule

Tuesday, April 10, 2012      2 comments

Look for PROGRESS not Perfection. Work towards healthy choices 80 percent of the time. Forgive yourself the other 20 percent.... Read more

Home Again

Monday, April 09, 2012      1 comments

Five days travel and a day to unpack and clean the RV meant no food tracking or much calorie control. It's so easy to eat pizza on the road. Missed the family Easter celebration, so calories saved there. Back to SP today, at least I didn't ga... Read more


1