30 day Blog Challenge 28, 29, and 30!
28. What do you do for wellness? For example, to increase emotional, spiritual, or intellectual well-being?
I go to church weekly, I read, I spend time with my family, I pet my dog, I don't really focus on wellness, but I don't feel as though ... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge 26, 27
26. Do you like to exercise alone, with a partner, in a small group, or in a large group? Why?
I tend to mostly work out alone. I made a stab at starting a running group, but people are so far flung here and busy that it never really took off.... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge 24, 25
24. When did you incorporate fitness goals into your healthy lifestyle? (Before starting to lose weight, during weight loss, after goal weight, etc.)
I have always loved to exercise, it keeps me grounded manages my mood and just all around mak... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge 22, 23
22. What is your current workout/fitness routine?
I work out at home due to the lack of gym options in my area. I've done Insanity, Turbo Fire, Chalean Extreme, and I also enjoy running. This winter I'm crossing my fingers for snow so I can Cr... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge 19, 20, 21
19. What 'unhealthy' food(s)/drink(s) do you refuse to give up? Any that you have given up completely?
I don't think I've given anything up completely. I made modifications. I don't bring junk into my house, but if I want a cookie I will buy a... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge Blog 18
18. Do you have a go-to meal for days when you have to be on the go, no time to stop to eat and no refrigeration/cooler available?
Kind of, I rarely let myself get into a situation like that. I almost always bring a bag of food with me whe... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge Blog 17
17. Do you have any meals/snacks that you repeat over and over? What are they?
Not lately, in the beginning I ate chicken in a low carb wrap with salsa and shredded cheese for dinner nearly every day. I also ate the same breakfast every da... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge Blog 12-16
12. Post a picture of your inspiration. Thinspiration if that's your thing. Fitspiration if that's what you're after. Heathspiration if that's your primary goal. Why is this person inspiring to you?
... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge - Blog 11
11. What do you like most about your body? Has what you like most about your changed as you've progressed towards your goals?
This is the hardest question so far for me. I have never liked much about my body if I'm being completely honest.... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge - Blog 10
10. Why are you working towards the goal you talked about on Day 1? Particular health goal? Size goal? Activity goal? Vanity goal?
When I started working in a healthcare environment I was exposed to a lot of illness. Much of which is brought ... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge - Blog 8 & 9
Yesterday somehow got away from me so I'm going to do two blogs in one.
8. What do you think will be different when you reach your goal weight? If you are in maintenance, what did you think would be different? What actually was different? ... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge - Blog 7
7. How do you measure progress towards or maintenance? Scale weight? Body fat percentage? How your clothes fit? Other?
I have a couple of methods I guess since I have several goals related to health and fitness. The scale is so fickle up down... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge - Blog 6
6. What has been most challenging about maintaining a weight loss (now or in the past)?
What is always the most challenging is when I am in a situation where things are not under my control. By this I mean, I can control what I bring into ... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge - Blog 5
5. What is your weight history like? How old where you when you first 'went on a diet'? Have you lost and regained? How is this time different from others?
It feels like I've been trying to lose weight forever. I was a normal sized kid, bu... Read more
30 Day Blog Challenge - Blog 4
4. What are (or were) your fears about weight loss?
Fears, the list is long.
I fear regaining the weight, but I suppose everyone does. I suspect this is a good fear as it can keep me on my toes.
I fear I may never reach my goal. I fe... Read more