They Walk Among Us and Many Work Retail
I was at the checkout of a K-Mart. The cashier rang up $46.64 charges. I gave her a fifty dollar bill. She gave me back $46.64. I gave the money back to her and told her that she had made a mistake... Read more
1) NUDITY: I was driving with my three young children one warm summer evening when a woman in the convertible ahead of us stood up and waved. She was stark naked! As I was reeling from the shock, I heard my 5-year-old shout from the back seat,... Read more
TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America .
MARIA: Here it is.
TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?
TEACHER:... Read more
1. A man comes into the ER and yells . . .'
My wife's going to have her baby in the cab.'
I grabbed my stuff, rushed out to the cab, lifted the lady's
dress and began to take off her underwear.
Suddenly I noticed that there ... Read more
These run the gamut - grammar, punctuation, just not reading what was written or having a great sense of humor!
In an office:
TOILET OUT OF ORDER...... PLEASE USE FLOOR BELOW
In a Laundromat:
AUTOMATIC WASHING MACH... Read more
01. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
02. In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
03. No one expects you to run--anywhere.
04. People call at 9 PM and ask,"did I wake you?"
05. People n... Read more
Sorry, this is one story you'll need your tissues for but thought it was too beautiful not to share. In the news, you hear mostly about the terrible things that happen. This shows the true meaning of kindness and a big heart!
--------------... Read more
Outsmart a woman, are you kidding?
A man calls home to his wife and says, "Honey, I've been invited to fly to Canada with my boss and several of his friends to go fishing, for the long weekend. This is a good opportunity for me to get tha... Read more
The following was developed as a mental age assessment by the School of
Psychiatry at Harvard University . Take your time and see if you can read
each line aloud without a mistake.
The average person over 60 years of age cannot do it!
... Read more
A paraprosdokian is a figure of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or
unexpected in a way that causes the reader or listener to reframe or reinterpret the first part. It is
frequently used for humorou... Read more