Birthday cakes, oh my!
So, yesterday was my birthday, and currently on the middle shelf of my fridge there is half of a Philly fluff cake and a whole cheesecake.
My best friend from high school came to visit Friday/Saturday and she brought the delicious fluff ca... Read more
Girl Scout Cookies
OK, so...I have 2 boxes of girl scout cookies sitting on my kitchen counter. UNOPENED, as of yet. Funny thing is, I didn't even order them. What's even funnier is that I got them from my DAD.
If you knew my Dad, you would laugh because he ... Read more
Adding 2 pounds to my ticker :(
Yeah, I gotta do it. Weight is now 119. Gotta keep it honest. But the good news is, I get to look forward to moving it DOWN. Read more
Keep on keeping on
Ok, so last week I learned about what I need to work on. I set some mini goals and did OK, but not great. Every day, I met at least one goal but not another.
It's all good, because I am a work in progress. Over the past few days I have bee... Read more
Goal Results 2/4
OK, my final "results" post from my
1. Less time on my computer and iPhone: Ditto to the day before! Great with this one!! Barely on computer at all.
2. Track all my meals and measure portions: Did not track food. Had normal breakfast... Read more
Goal Results 2/3
1. Less time on my computer and iPhone: Great with this one!! Barely on computer at all.
2. Track all my meals and measure portions: Epic fail! Cheesecake factory for lunch, burger for dinner. No tracking.
3. A workout every day (othe... Read more
Goal results 2/2
1. Less time on my computer and iPhone: Again, not great here. Today will be easy because MIL coming in and I won't be home much.
2. Track all my meals and measure portions: Yes to both!!
3. A workout every day (other than walking): Do... Read more
Goal results 2/1
1. Less time on my computer and iPhone: The timer thing worked to help me gauge how fast time goes by when I am online. But I spent more time than allotted in the morning. I definitely have room for improvement in this area. Will work on it toda... Read more
How I did with my goals (1/31)
I decided to blog every morning about whether I accomplished my goals for this week the day before instead of at the end of the week. That way, I won't forget anything and I can see my progress from one day to the next. So, without further ado:
... Read more
Computer and iPhone are ruling my life
Not a whole lot to say. I seem to have lost my "spark." I will get it back, I know. A healthy lifestyle takes dedication and consistency. I must work on it and stop being lazy and using winter blahs as an excuse.
This weekend was a little ... Read more
Too much munching yesterday
So yesterday wasn't the best day in terms of my eating. Only tracked breakfast. I really should go back and track the rest of my food if I remember it. My meals weren't too bad, it was the silly snacking. I kept eating graham crackers and peanut... Read more
Lately I have been wondering why I left Phoenix. Brrrr...it is cold here. It has been mostly in the 20s with threats of snow coming this week. Although today it is supposed to be in the 40s! We had a couple of days like that last week and it f... Read more
Me: 1, Box of Birthday Chocolates: 0
On Sunday my parents gave DH a box of candy as a fun little addition to his birthday present. Guess how many I've had? ZERO! That's right, zilch! This is quite a feat, since the box is on the counter in the kitchen staring me down whenever I am ... Read more
Mental funk...but exercise helped
Hi everyone! I've finally dug myself out of the backlog of e-mails I had from late November. UGH...was that ever a chore! Speaking of chores, feels like that's all that my life is about anymore. When it's not e-mail backlog, it's cleaning, groce... Read more
You know you need to pump some iron when...
... your 17-month-old thinks it's fun to pinch the flab on your arms! Yes, she started doing that yesterday. I'm taking it as a sign that I've got to find a way to fit Body Pump into my schedule again. I love the class because it works all my mu... Read more
Get An Email Alert Each Time MDTWEETY Posts