Good morning, today is day 61 in a row of logging on. This is my plan for today:
2. Walk the dogs after dinner
3. Do my day 2 of Week 7 C25K - if there is enough daylight
4. Check back in on Spark
5. Sleep -... Read more
I have been very inspired by a lot of blogs lately, but the one that has me coming back everyday is www.sparkpeople.com/mypa ge.asp?id=PIXIE%2DLICIOUS
Pixie is now on day 200 of staying on track with eating and exercisi... Read more
On SparkCoach today Coach "SparkGuy" Chris ask the question - to ask ourselves - What is my real goal, or why do I want to lose weight? And what will I do when I reach this goal?
My automatic response has been for years, that I want to los... Read more
1. Lose 8 pounds
2. Track 2000 fitness minutes
3. Do 4 more weeks of C25K training - completing through week 8
4. Move up to 5 pound weights in strength training
5. Get 7-8 hours sleep per night
6. Continue blogging and encouragi... Read more
This was one of the questions from Spark Coach that can be a problem for me. So I have taken a few days to think about all the other ways to stay motivated rather than focussing on what the scale says.
1. The first one is obvious - take meas... Read more
As I near the end of the alphabet I am beginning to really think long and hard on the words that I choose that motivate me.
When I first started blogging the alphabet words of motivation, I had a couple secret reasons for doing so. First... Read more
I am really partial to "T" words. There are just so many good ones to choose from. But I think the words that are talking to me right now are transition, train, and toolbox.
Right now I am going through a huge transition in my thinking ab... Read more