Advertisement -- Learn more
about ads on this site.
Day 14 of 30 day challenge. What life style changes have been easier than you expected? Why?
(Still playing catchup after my break.)
The exercise. I found something I liked, & with encouragement from my Sparkbuddies, I dared to make an idiot of myself at Zumba. Guess what? No-one was watching! And I found that I like to exercise wi... Read more
13. What has been the hardest life style change you've made for the sake of becoming healthier?
13. What has been the hardest life style change you've made for the sake of becoming healthier? Any tips for making that change easier?
It all starts off hard. I haven't got to the hardest thing yet, I'm going for the low hanging fruit.
... Read more
30 day Blog challenge day 17
I have been on a short break, so have some catching up to do. In the meantime, today's blog is: 17. Do you have any meals/snacks that you repeat over and over? What are they?
Poached eggs on toast.
Stir fry with thai green curry paste, so... Read more
Post a picture of your inspiration.
Take a look in the mirror, sparkers!
It is YOU!
11. What do you like most about your body? Has this changed?
11. What do you like most about your body? Has what you like most about your body changed as you've progressed towards your goals?
My body. Poor body, I have not been good to it. Never the less it has done its very best for me, taking nourish... Read more
Day 10. Why are you working towards the goal you talked about on Day 1?
10. Why are you working towards the goal you talked about on Day 1? Particular health goal? Size goal? Activity goal? Vanity goal?
That goal was to be exercising 5 or 6 days a week for an hour, an activity goal. Why? Well, I want to establish ... Read more
Day 9. do you think your thoughts about weight loss, fitness, and wellness have changed over time?
9. How old are you and do you think your thoughts about weight loss, fitness, and wellness have changed over time?
I don't divulge my age. I do think differently now about these things.
Weight loss: Meh. To be honest, I'm not very interes... Read more
Day 8 of blog challenge. What will be different when you reach your goal weight?
8. What do you think will be different when you reach your goal weight?
The sun will be cooler and the stars will have fallen from the sky. Only joking!
I will be healthier. My blood pressure, cholesterol, etc should be in a normal range. I ... Read more
Day 7 of 30 day blog challenge. How do you measure your progress towards maintenance?
7. How do you measure progress towards your goal? Scale weight? Body fat percentage? How your clothes fit? Other?
Progress, I measure it by racking up the activities towards it. I like to look back on how much exercise I have done and plan for... Read more
Day 6 of 30. Maintenance
6. What has been most challenging about maintaining a weight loss (now or in the past)?
When I lost weight as a young woman, it just stayed off. I was eating healthily, it was no trouble, I didn't have to think about it. I was the right weigh... Read more
Day 5 of 30. What is your weight history like? How old were you when you first 'went on a diet'?
I was nearly ten when I first went on a diet. I was a normal weight, a tall, sturdy, healthy, fit, active little girl. I would have been putting on puppy fat prior to early menstruation. My mother was very worried about her weight and doing mad ... Read more
Day 4 of 30 day blog challenge. What are or were your fears about weight loss?
I used to be worried about unwanted attention from men, but now I am older, I'm invisible, so that's not going to be a problem.
30 day blog challenge TanyaP71 days 1 to 3
1: Your stats. Starting stats, current stats, goal stats. Are you currently trying to lose weight, gain weight, or maintain weight or something else? Do you have a goal for the month of September?
I am trying to lose fat and my September goal... Read more
Oh boy do I feel worked out! I missed a workout last week so thought I would make it up today. On top of my Zumba class, I followed up with an aqua aerobics session. Hoooboy. My Zumba teacher has been away in the US doing a Zumba convention and ... Read more
The first day of spring yesterday was a Saturday and I walked right past the housework into the garden. DH and I worked on one bed of shrubs that was sorely in need of a weed and now there is only a little bit left to do that I can clean up by ... Read more
Get An Email Alert Each Time FIFIFRIZZLE Posts