1. Do it first thing in the morning. If you dread doing something, you’re going to think of more creative excuses as the day goes on. Without delay is the easiest way.
2. If you put off a task that you try to do several times a week, try do... Read more
What did the upstanding weasel war hero receive?
A badger of honor.
HAPPINESS: TRUE RULES
Your body matters.
Loving actions inspire
Man: My wife and I would have s... Read more
"You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great." -Zig Ziglar
“The secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.”
—WILLIAM MORRIS... Read more
How does a hippopotamus make one giant pancake?
By sitting on a stack of them.
“If your parents never had children, chances are you won’t, either.”
... Read more
A crocodile walks into a bar … and everyone else runs out!
One night, a husband and wife were discussing their budget. “Must you really spend so much on food, darling?” asked the husband.
The... Read more
What's the difference between "dog" and "puppy"?
Every single letter.
Battle of the sexes
What’s the difference between a very pregnant woman and a supermodel?
Nothing, if the hu... Read more
• The quickest way to progress from A to B is not to work the hardest.
• Pouring out ideas is better for creativity than doling them out by the teaspoon.
• Turning the computer on and off a few times often fixes a glitch.... Read more
Money can contribute to your happiness when you spend it on the things you value, but it takes self-knowledge and discipline to discover what you really want, instead of parroting the desires of other people.... Read more
If you're having a bad day, look at yourself in the mirror and smile. You have accomplished so much.
Here's something to help make you smile -
What do you get if you cross an ostrich with a snake?
A feather boa.... Read more
In 1820, English writer Sydney Smith wrote a letter to an unhappy friend, Lady Morpeth, in which he offered 20 tips for how to be happy. Many of them hold up today. Here are the first 8:
“1st. Live as well as you dare.
2nd. Go into the... Read more