a. Always wake up starving.
b. Am hungry for lunch by 11 a.m.
c. Don't really eat breakfast at all.
If you answered a - First, Yay, you! Hunger pangs in the morning signal that you didn't overeat the previous night. Second, ... Read more
Being overweight or obese pose risks to almost every part of your body, including your brain and your heart. To break an overeating habit, you need to focus more, not less, on your food. People who eat from a plate while sitting at a table act... Read more
Meaning: A small, mischievous sprite who can reveal hidden treasure to those who catch him
Origin: Traditionally depicted in Irish folk tales as tiny cobblers, the word “leprechaun” may come from the Irish Celtic words leith, m... Read more
Being thankful is the easiest way to feel happier. People spend their time focusing on the 10% of their life they don't like instead of on what's going well. Every moment you choose whether you feel up or down - opt for joy more often.
Sm... Read more
1. Joan Rivers or the Face-Lift?
2. Justin Bieber or the Segway?
3. Kim Kardashian or the Spray-Tanning Salon?
4. Donald Trump or the ATM?
5. Brad Pitt or Chicken Nuggets?
6. Betty White or Mount Rushmore?
7. ... Read more
• Lager, Sir, is regal.
• A nut for a jar of tuna.
• I roamed under it as a tired, nude Maori.
• Lived on decaf, faced no devil.
• I did roll. Or did I?
• Too hot to hoot.
• Darn ocelots stole Conra... Read more
Most of us are pretty good at losing at least some weight. But keeping it off? Not so much. Half of women say they gain the weight back within six months. Stop the ups and downs by taking a big-picture approach. Dieters fail because they ar... Read more
1. Rewire your brain. If you know that constantly thinking negatively about your body teaches your brain to focus on the bad stuff, why not flip the script? It's absolutely possible to create neural pathways that favor affirming thoughts. Ke... Read more
It's hard to jump high and feel down at the same time.
Sometimes the loneliest moments are the ones that show you HOW STRONG YOU REALLY ARE.
The riskier the endeavor, the more exhilarating the reward.
Spending just five minutes ou... Read more
Being happy in the midst of the difficulties of human life is a wonderful art, a great accomplishment. Learning to be happy is perhaps the most important skill we can develop in life. So, how can we learn? Here are 3 key lessons to get you st... Read more
DO wear clothes that fit well and skim your body. Baggy or loose clothing emphasizes size. Accentuate your assets with good makeup and attention grabbing accessories. For example, a bright scarf flatters and draws attention upwards.
Choos... Read more