I am grateful for, 1.15.17
1. my babies, because they make me look at things in different lights.
2. naps, because i got to cuddle with my boy for a long time.
3. catching up, because you learn new things from old chapters.
4. movement, because it brings on what we ... Read more
I am grateful for, 1.14.17
1. my babies, because they keep me striving for better.
2. reviewing finances, because it opens things up.
3. making progress, because forward movement is good.
4. getting hours in at job 2, because it was needed.
5. sleeping babies, bec... Read more
i am grateful for...
1. my babies, because they want their momma.
2. better work environment because it needed to happen.
3. being done, because it was a lot.
4. starting, because it is the right thing for what is ordered.
5. resolve, because definition make... Read more
I am grateful for, 12/31/16
1. my babies, because they make me laugh.
2. calming down, because it keeps me from acting rashly.
3. stepping back, because it affords others the memories.
4. rest, because it heals.
5. getting headway made, because it will be safer in ... Read more
I am grateful for, 12/23
1. my babies, because they are my mirrors.
2. a full house, because it means we're together.
3. activities, because they help create memories.
4. breathing room, because it brings a bit of release.
5. the quick decision, because it was r... Read more
I am grateful for, 12/15/16
1. my babies, because they keep me outside of myself.
2. getting a few hours of sleep, because i needed it.
3. nipping it in the bud, because enough is enough.
4. getting the first official class done, because it's nice to have a start.
... Read more
i am grateful for, 12/13/16
1. my babies, because they leave marks of their personalities all over my house.
2. the loan coming through, because it will take pressure of.
3. possibilities, because options are good.
4. working, because income is good.
5. getting the... Read more
I am grateful for, 12/12
1. my babies, because they remind me to be gentle.
2. steak, because it's yummy.
3. surviving, because it could've been different.
4. growing up driving in winter conditions, because it's awesome when muscle memory takes over.
5. healthy... Read more
I am grateful for, 12/11/16
1. my babies, because they keep me in touch with how I'm presenting myself.
2. notice, because it gave me time to prepare.
3. the extra hour, because every little bit counts.
4. making it to church, because it was good to get there.
5. r... Read more
I am grateful for, 12/9/16
1. my babies, because they bring refreshment to my life.
2. sleep, because I got some.
3. working, because it saves my pto.
4. getting the laundry going, because it needed it.
5. the laundry being downstairs, because it means I had to d... Read more
I am grateful for...
1. my babies, because they make my heart smile.
2. rewarding work, because accomplishment feels good.
3. naps, because they can make all the difference.
4. getting started, because it's the only way to get the end result.
5. snow, becaus... Read more
I am grateful for, 12/6/16
1. my babies, because they tell me about slowing down.
2. getting hours in, because money is good.
3. staying out of it, because these people don't know how to drive.
4. familiarity, because it facilitates comfort.
5. premade healthy mea... Read more
I am grateful for...
1. my babies, because they keep me from looking back.
2. a good nap, because it was needed.
3. our new-to-us dog, because she's a welcome addition, even if she is a butter thief.
4. routine, because it really helps when things become chaot... Read more
I am grateful for, 12/4/16
1. my babies, because they take things at face value.
2. text, because it helps me send out alerts without having to deal with idle chit chat.
3. santa opportunities, because the kids get to have the experience.
4. autostart, because warmt... Read more
I am grateful for, 12/2/16
1. my babies, because are my barometers.
2. gut instinct, because it can split-second, life-changing experiences.
3. experience, because it can provide for simple solutions to what could result in complex situations.
4. the movement of tim... Read more