I am grateful for, 7/21
1. my babies, because they make me laugh.
2. extra funds, because it makes life more comfortable.
3. working nights, because I prefer the quiet.
4. apps, because they add convenience to life.
5. time, because it is healing.
6. getting ... Read more
I am grateful for, 7/20
1. my babies, because they are individually spectacular little creatures.
2. getting prep done last night, because it was worth staying up for.
3. visits, because connection is good.
4. story sharing, because it builds hope and connection.... Read more
I am grateful for, 7/18
1. my babies, because they give me something to hold on to.
2. getting the floor swept, because it needed it.
3. making a good dent in day 2, because momentum is good.
4. going for a walk, because i needed it.
5. getting my steps in, be... Read more
I am grateful for, 7/17
1. my babies, because they keep me aware of what's happening right now.
2. making it to Costco, because it needed to happen.
3. easy healthy stuff, because that's what my brain needs.
4. getting the challenge started, because it needed to ... Read more
I am grateful for, 7/13
1. my babies, because they have basic ways of telling me what they need.
2. days when my kids can stay home, because there aren't enough of them.
3. good conversations, because they are empowering.
4. professional connection, because it's ... Read more
I am grateful for, 7/11
1. my babies, because they are trying to be helpful.
2. getting my boy back, because it makes work easier.
3. getting another module done, because every little bit helps.
4. a good nap, because it was needed.
5. my suggestions list, beca... Read more
I am grateful for, 7/9
1. my babies, because they are happy just for time.
2. extra hours, because the paycheck will like it.
3. good quality sleep, because it makes up for poor quantity somewhat.
4. my neonatal massage certification, because it's helping him.
... Read more
I am grateful for, 7/6
1. my babies, because they are great kids.
2. getting to nap with decker, because we don't get enough of anytime together.
3. my overtime the last 2 weeks, because it's paying off this week.
4. reconnecting, because we needed it.
5. mas... Read more
I am grateful for, 7/2
1. my babies, because they make my house a warm home.
2. time with my friends, because it keeps my mind healthy.
3. 3 extra shifts, because the paycheck will be beautiful.
4. teaching her how to help him, because it will empower her.
5. ... Read more
I am grateful for, 6/29
1. my babies, because they give me something worthwhile to preoccupy my thoughts with.
2. sleep, because it meets so many needs.
3. community, because we need it.
4. a quick resolution, because it was needed.
5. older friends, because th... Read more
I am grateful for, 6/22
1. my babies, because they give great hugs.
2. getting the oil changed, because hats done for awhile.
3. sleep, because it was needed.
4. kids making it where they need to, because I am grateful we can get them where they need to be.
5. ... Read more
I am grateful for, 6/20
1. my babies, because they are resilient.
2. getting things done, because it feels good.
3. arrangements, because plans can be good.
4. returns, because getting the rest of the story is relieving.
5. distance, because separation feels b... Read more
I am grateful for, 6/18
1. my babies, because with them present there is always joy in my life.
2. getting my scripts filled, because it's time to feel better.
3. time with my friend family, because i need them.
4. getting my list knocked off, because accomplishm... Read more
I am grateful for, 6/13
1. my babies, because they need me.
2. opportunities for income, because they help me meet my responsibilities.
3. things working out, because it makes life easier.
4. neighbors, because they look after us.
5. waking up, because it was t... Read more
I am grateful for, 6/12
1. my babies, because they keep me going.
2. sleep, because it can be a precious commodity.
3. the rest of the story, because it makes some things more tolerable.
4. text, because it's less invasive.
5. getting it done, because it's a lo... Read more