I am grateful for, 5/23
1. my babies, because they make me look at my priorities.
2. good interviews, because it's time to knock off some of this overhead.
3. naps, because they are awesome.
4. getting the peas planted, because i have been wanting to do it.
5. ... Read more
I am grateful for, 5/11
1. my babies, because they keep me wanting to be bette.
2. rest, because i got some.
3. easy, good meals, because sometimes the brain just can't handle more.
4. productive days in spite of discombobulation, because the realization of it is... Read more
I am grateful for, 5/9
1. my babies, because of their unconditional love.
2. days off, because they are lovely.
3. making it to my new gym, because it gets rid of the anxiety of the unknown.
4. the hydromassage chair, because it felt awesome.
5. having the mem... Read more
I am grateful for, 5/6
1. my babies, because they are helpful.
2. changing things up, because flexibility is good.
3. experience, because it's nice to be able to confidently help someone.
4. returning to what works, because it feels good and gets my motivation ... Read more
I am grateful for, 5/4
1. my babies, because they are visible barometers of improvement.
2. time away, because breaks are good.
3. getting back, because normalcy is good.
4. getting away, because it helps you appreciate home.
5. minor mishaps, because they are... Read more
I am grateful for, 4/28
1. my babies, because they make old routines into new adventures.
2. a decent eval, because it has been feeling like it could have been different.
3. a nice flight, because it was very smooth and will be the first one the kids remember.
4.... Read more
I am grateful for, 4/27
1. my babies, because they are enthusiastic.
2. real issues, because they make my job feel right.
3. calls, because it fe LS good to give back.
4. streamlining, because simple is good.
5. my friday, because i'm ready for it.
6. steak, ... Read more
I am grateful for, 4/25
1. my babies, because their new experiences bring things back to life.
2. rest, because it felt good.
3. distraction, because it's been needed.
4. getting some laundry going, because it's been needed.
5. friends, because they are our fam... Read more
I am grateful for, 4/16
1. my babies, because they do life with me.
2. searching, because it's half the fun.
3. avocados, because they are yummy.
4. parks, because my babies love them.
5. fresh air, because it is healing.
6. naps, because they are delightful.... Read more
I am grateful for, 4/15
1. my babies, because they are fun to watch.
2. crossing things off the list, because accomplishment feels good.
3. finding the right box, because it's been a while coming.
4. getting most of the clothes folded, because it needed done.
5... Read more
I am grateful for, 4/14
1. my babies, because they are happy to see me.
2. sleep, because i got some, and will be getting more.
3. nice weather, because i love the smell of spring.
4. our sitter, because she accepts my schedule.
5. dreams, because they can be h... Read more
I am grateful for, 4/13
1. my babies, because they are caring.
2. sleep, because it feels good.
3. another transport, because the more experience the better.
4. working, because paychecks are handy.
5. friends, because they make life run more smoothly.
6. pea... Read more
I am grateful for, 4/12
1. my babies, because they want time with me.
2. getting my bathroom as scrubbed as i did, because it looks and feels much better.
3. getting some focus, because it's been needed.
4. getting some sleep this afternoon, because it worked out... Read more
I am grateful for, 4/9
1. my babies, because they are great kids.
2. buggie getting into rilke schule, because it is a great opportunity.
3. a lovely day in program, because the speakers and fellowship were lovely.
4. snuggles, because I got lots with my boy.
... Read more
I am grateful for, 4/4
1. my babies, because they help me keep things in perspective.
2. options, because choice is good.
3. getting it done, because it's the ninth hour.
4. starting, because it was time.
5. light at the end of the tunnel, because the unknown ... Read more