Advertisement -- Learn more
about ads on this site.
Wednesday, January 5
Goals for the day
1. Enter all foods eaten in nutrition tracker. 300 calories breakfast, 300 lunch?
2. Learn one new computer function. Focus: bookmarks
3. Do 20 minutes of exercise ball. Set timer. Focus: legs
4. Do 20 minutes of ga... Read more
Tuesday, January 4- Goals
OVERALL GOAL--ESTABLISH NEW HABITS, even if just do half
1. Do exercise ball - 15 minutes- ------did five minutes
2. Organize papers in computer room - in morning when mind is at its best
2a. Do ten minutes of gardening EVERY Day ---... Read more
Later thought 1/2/11
1. Put on exercise clothes. This really motivates me to do my workout. I see a big difference in myself. So I put these items on a hook right where I can see them in the morning.
2. Also, music really helps.
I think putting this i... Read more
I would like to keep to my plan to walk every morning, rain, shine, or face hurting from cold.
Plan for day: (check it off tonight)
1. Record all foods eaten in nutrition tracker.
2. Walk even though it is raining.
3. Do exercise ba... Read more
Tomorrow is 1/1/11. Auspicious.
This morning I went for my walk, even though it was cold.
I did about 15 minutes of gardening.
I journalled up through lunch. Note how much calories the 3 Sees candies added.... Read more
New Start? Jump Start 12/30/10
Rather than wait until the proverbial January 1, I am getting a head start on returning to---- I was going to say 'fitness program' ----but really it is "making habit changes program." I read the Spark essay on exercise first thing in the morni... Read more
Saturday, December 11
Good from yesterday
1. I tracked every food item and measured most of the food items.
2. I put out a bowl of 2 cut up apples and snacked on them throughout the day.
3. I did fifteen minutes of the exercise ball. It was fun.
4. I managed... Read more
One more thing: I put out little bowls of cut up apples, and strawberries to snack on throughout the day. A GREAT idea.... Read more
Goals for today
1. Spend 15 minutes with exercise ball.
2. Add new exercise from book to routine.
3. Track every single food item.
4. Measure every single food item when possible. Never guess.
5. Do yoga before going to bed. ... Read more
Three Steps Forward 12/9/10
1. Yesterday was the first day since starting Spark 2 years ago that I actually wrote down every single item that went into my mouth!!!
2. I did yoga exercises before I went to bed, after reading Dr Oz statement that people who practice... Read more
Who Am I Kidding? 12/9/10
Okay, this morning is reality check time. I have stayed at the same weight for the last 6 months. I have entered foods in the nutrition tracker every now and then. I have started this blog. I have read a few of the inspirational messages. Th... Read more
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
I missed Tuesday's blog because I had to get up at 5am to leave the house at 6am to get to my daughters house by 7:30am so she could go to work, and I could take care of her feverish little boy. He is 10 months old now and I had to hold him the... Read more
Monday, December 6
Goals for today:
1. Do 10 minutes with exercise ball in a.m.
2. Do 20 minutes yoga with tape in p.m.
3. Record breakfast, lunch, snack calories.
4. Attempt to exceed these goals, i.e. record dinner too, and do the nutrition analysis at... Read more
Sunday, December 5
I plan to enter my goals for today, very specifically just like the blog named fitness freak. I liked the way he was very specific. He looked already thin enough, but he must want to maintain. And maintaining is a lifelong commitment, isn't it... Read more
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Flu shot yesterday; felt pretty miserable afterwards. Made brownies for consolation, but did record all the particulars, the sodium, calories, etc.
... Read more