Advertisement -- Learn more
about ads on this site.
This weekend - Feb 27 & 28
From a weight loss standpoint, this weekend was a bust. My husband and I attended two funerals and of course there was a lot of food. We ate there but I kept it down to eating just small amounts. Needless to say, we're both tired and are feeling... Read more
Well, I've been gone for quite a while, and have drastically slipped from weight loss goals. Now, I'm hoping to come back to BLC and have the help from my teammates to get me back on track. I was doing so well; I was eating better and exercising... Read more
To all my friends out there in Spark Land:
Just wanted to let everyone know that my new granddaughter was born on Oct. 28 at 7:55 p.m. She weighed 8 lbs., 3 oz. and was 20" long. Mom and daughter are doing great. Funny thing is Ella Marie w... Read more
Hawaii trip Jan. 23-30, 2013
Here's the blog I promised. I decided to back up my new computer on Friday, not realizing that it was going to take two days to do it! ... Read more
My holiday plan
It's a pretty simple plan.
I plan to continue to log in all my food and drink.
I plan to continue to using Sparkpeople videos and my nifty new elliptical to get my exercise in. If the weather is good, I plan to walk.
I plan on get... Read more
Staying on track during the holidays
This holiday season, I plan to continue to use the SP tracker and get at least 30 minutes of exercise. I feel so much better when I exercise in the evening, and I sleep so much better when I exercise at night! I will continue walking on my lunch... Read more
Movie Quote Trivia Part 4
1. Even a poor tailor is entitled to some happiness! ~ Pinocchio
2. "I know you are, but what am I?
3. "They're not gonna catch us. We're on a mission from God.
4. "Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a whil... Read more
Movie Quote Trivia Part 3
1. "...Bond. James Bond." ~ Goldfinger
2. I'm sorry, sir. I could never answer to a whistle.
3. "Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye." ~ 2001: A Space Odyssey
4. "Hasta la vista, baby." ~ Commando
5. "I fart i... Read more
The Movie Quote Game Part 2
1. "Houston, we have a problem." ~ Apollo 13
2. "We all go a little mad sometimes." ~ Alice in Wonderland
3. "I can't believe I gave my panties to a geek." ~ Revenge of the Nerds
4. "I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way." ~ Who Framed Roge... Read more
The Movie Quote Game Part 1
1. "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse." ~ The Godfather
2. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." ~ Gone With the Wind
3. "Go ahead, make my day." ~ Sudden Impact
4. "Here's looking at you, kid." ~ Casablanca
5. "I've got ... Read more
My fitness/menu for the week of Nov. 5-9
My menu for this week:
Breakfast will consist of:
Oatmeal, coffee with one serving of creamer, and water
One serving of unsalted almonds
Peanut butter sandwich on Safeway Healthy Bread
6 oz. Yo-C... Read more
Football in my home
I had to post a short blog on football in my home. It can be quite interesting at times. My DH is a Dallas Cowboys fan. He was born and raised in Texas. He has a authentic autographed Tony Romo jersey that he got a great deal on. Until the move,... Read more
A look back on my 12-week plan
I printed out a copy of my 12-week plan from back in the early part of September. I noticed that in some areas I've done well and others not so well.
1. I planned to track my food intake and post it. I'm better than I have been in the past,... Read more
Three of the best parts of me
Here three more things I like about me:
1. An optimist
2. Learning new things
3. I love music... Read more
What I like about me
Here is my blog entry:
1. Willing to try something new
2. I love sports
3. I love to read... Read more