Advertisement -- Learn more
about ads on this site.
Plan for Between BLCs (December 5th to January 16th)
1. Continue to exercise as much as I can incorporating ST on alternate days.
2. Continue to track my food and stay in range most of the time if not all of the time.
3. Continue walking at lunchtime as often as possible.
4. Start... Read more
So the watch that I've had for the last 20+ years is a watch that DH bought for me, which I loved.
However, it's been disintegrating for the last couple of years and w... Read more
Something Healthy for Black Tea Lovers
BLACK TEA LINKED TO LOWER TYPE 2 DIABETES RISK - Black tea represents 90 per cent of the tea sold in the West
Type 2 diabetes is less common in countries where people often enjoy high tea, a statistical model suggests.
The number of pe... Read more
Something Healthy to Share With My SparkFriends
EXERCISING 10 MINUTES A DAY CAN BOOST LIFE EXPECTANCY - Researchers pooled data on 650,000 people 40 and older in Sweden, U.S.
Even as little as 75 minutes a week of physical activity can extend your life by nearly two years, according to U... Read more
BLC20 - Weekend 8 Challenge
Make a meal plan & exercise plan for the week:
Today I made Kamut Pasta w/Tomato Veggie Meat Sauce for dinners this week, which I'm planning on having with a salad and a glass of milk each night.
I also made Gingery Carrot Soup w/Orang... Read more
Calories In, Calories Out - Day 4
Total Burned 2,246
With these good differentials, I'm hoping for a good number on the scale on Wednesday.... Read more
Calories In, Calories Out - Day 3
Total Burned 2,427
Differential -825... Read more
Calories In, Calories Out - Day 2
Total Burned 2,378
Differential -707... Read more
It's calling for rain for the next 4 days so I don't know how many kids we'll get on Wednesday night. Even when the weather is nice, we don't get many kids. Last year, we got 8 kids and that included my niece and nephew who live locally. So, ... Read more
Calories In, Calories Out - Day 1
Total Burned 2,366
If anyone wants to use SP for their calorie differential report, you can find it by going to your Start Page, clicking My Trackers, Report... Read more
BLC20 - The Mid-Round Slump
I'm supposed to blog this weekend on whether I'm on track to meet the goals that I set out at the beginning of this challenge so I'm going to go through them one by one and we'll see.
BLC20 Goals - September 3, 2012
1. Lose a minimum o... Read more
Thanksgiving in Montreal
So, my sister, Fiona and her husband celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary this year and the one thing that she's always wanted but hadn't ever had was family at her place celebrating a major holiday and I knew this so after consultation wit... Read more
10 Additional Things I'm Grateful For
1. The ability to see albeit with help of my glasses.
2. My ability to speak.
3. Being literate.
4. And, all the wonderful books to read.
5. The ability to hear.
6. And, all the wonderful music to listen to.
7. The ability to taste. ... Read more
10 Things I'm Grateful For
1. My husband who is my biggest supporter and my best friend.
2. My sisters and dad who always have my back.
3. My friends who fill in the gaps that family can't fill.
4. My SparkFriends (and yes, they deserve a separate numbe... Read more