Well, I have been SO lazy.. I have gained over 20 lbs in the last 3 or 4 months. I have to get back in check.
1) 10 minutes cardio and 10 minutes strength training everyday...it helped me in the past.
2) drink at least 8 cups of WATE... Read more
I have been struggling terribly...physically I am ok but mentally and emotionally I am a feeling a little off.
1) wake up everyday and great the day with a positive attitude.
2) exercise at least 30 minutes a day.
3) drink lots of wa... Read more
1) drink a gallon of water a day!
2) exercise everyday at least 30 minutes!
3) eat healthier food!
4) lose 5 pounds this month!
I am feeling a little discouraged lately, my weight has gone up some and I am exercising more and eatin... Read more
Well, It is September...it is a busy month for birthdays...my youngest son will be 4 on the 3rd and my oldest son will be 11 on the 9th and our close friends son's birthday is the 5th...looking like a lot of cake for me. I am determined to kick... Read more
Well, I have slacked BAD this last month.
1) Track food
2) Exercise at least 30 minutes a day
3) Cook Healthy meals 5 days a week.
4) Drink lots of water.
5) Find at least 30 minutes a day for ME time.
6) Love my fitb... Read more
1) Track all my food!!
2)Track exercise...at least 30 minutes a day!!
3) Follow Patty's Mini exercise challenge on Facebook!
4) Cook healthy meals at 5 days a week!
5) Have at least 30 minutes for ME time!
6) Drink lots of water... Read more
June Goals!!...lots has been going on in my life...not getting into it but I am determined to be the best me I can be!! Bought smaller plates for my hubby and I and for Father's Day this year I ordered him a Spark Activity Tracker...got measuri... Read more
I am gonna track all my food and all my exercise and do my Spark stuff and see what happens..I have to do something what I am doing now isn't really working...My oldest daughter graduates from High School on the 29th and I need to look and feel ... Read more
I saw an ad for a metabolic research something or another for losing weight, I was thinking I should try that!! Then read where they gave you a personal meal plan for the week and an exercise program and typically you only lose 1 to 2 pounds a ... Read more
My father in law came over last night and told me I looked like I had lost a ton of weight..I haven't seen him in a week and the scale hasn't moved...I said I guess I have. I forget all the time that dang thing just shows numbers not my shape o... Read more
Ok I am ready to kick butt this month...mostly MINE!!!
1) FINISH "ABLE" challenge(arms,bum, love handles exercises) May 1-31
2) Drink 8 glasses of water a day
3)Exercise 30 minutes a day everyday!
4)Light all my ... Read more
Ok I remember one of the things that helped with my weight loss was being INVOLVED with Sparkpeople and my SparkTeams and my SparkFriends. I need to get back into tracking everything and huddling with my teams and reading and posting others blo... Read more
Or the lack there of!! I am not drinking as much as I should, I am not tracking like I should and I am not exercising like I should...so not losing weight wow like I should be surprised..if I do the same thing but expect different results makes... Read more
1: Drink 64oz. of water
2: Exercise 30 minutes a day!!
3: Strength train 6 days a week( this month I am doing a leg exercise challenge!!!)
4: Track my food...no more "sneaking" food just because no one is around LOL.
5: ... Read more
I try to eat healthy well healthier but I realize I make things I KNOW my kids will eat and then something for the grown ups..I know they are younger but I need to teach them also to eat healthy and to have the right nutrition and not eat just c... Read more