Life is good, #81
1. Mall and lunch with my bestie.
3. The house is clean, except for the basement.
4. I replaced my awol copy of Pride and Prejudice (the movie). LOVE it.
5. My daughter went to a dance tonight and had a great time.
... Read more
Life is good, #80
1. I love Zumba.
2. I love the smoothies after Zumba too.
3. Day 1 of 4 off!
4. It's going to be an early night. I'm very much ok with that.
5. Breakfast for dinner.
6. Pure Almond Dark Chocolate Almond Milk. Yummmmmm
7. I'm... Read more
Life is good, #79
1. Four days off!!
2. I had a fabulous day at work.
3. After work, I had a wonderful chat with a good friend that I'm always happy to see.
4. Brock was HILARIOUS tonight, and we played with Fisher Price farm animals. Every time I'd ma... Read more
Life is good, #78
1. Zumba rocked.
2. I had a smoooooooothie afterward.
3. I didn't have to work during this windstorm.
4. I still have electricity.
5. I still have cable and internet.
6. I went to the chiropractor today and most of my headache is... Read more
Life is good, #77
1. Ok, I apologize in advance for the TMI.. but I think I need smaller undies. Woot!
2. All three dogs are snoring. All of them.
3. Class went well tonight. Evolution is actually interesting!
4. I slept waaaaaaaayyy in.
5. Zumb... Read more
Life is good, #76
1. 2 days off!
2. I got to leave an hour early today.
3. Despite having to spend 45 minutes in the boss's office today, I left unscathed and feeling like much less of a problem child than I usually do after such sit-ins.
4. My homework... Read more
Life is good, #75
1. My internet appears to be working properly again.
2. Fitness class with Leah! I got my butt KICKED.
3. Jeans weekend at work.
4. Despite 858684372201 malfunctions at work today, we made it through.
5. Pork chops for dinner. Y... Read more
quick note, LIG #75 tomorrow
My internet connection is awful tonight so I'll make my list tomorrow. Have a great night!!
... Read more
Life is good, #74
1. I slept in but still accomplished almost everything I planned to.
2. Taco salad day!! (Thanks for reminding me Jamie! You rock!!)
3. Thursday is also TV with the teenager night. And a great excuse to watch Vampire Diaries. Teehee
... Read more
Life is good, #73
1. A mostly uneventful day.
2. It was slow at work this morning, and I did nearly the entire month's paperwork!
3. My short day didn't end as early as usual, but getting out 3 hours late is MUCH better than getting out 7 hours late.
4. ... Read more
Life is good, #72
1. I survived the work day. It was NOT an easy day.
2. My dear friend and co-worker Patrick came to work with a cd for me when he took over for me tonight..... guess which one? Totally made my day.
3. New KOL CD is out! LOVE LOVE LOVE ... Read more
Life is good, #71
1. I was able to talk via email to my former step-mom Lu. I've missed her!!
2. My legs are unbelievably sore in all the right places.
3. I cleaned the carpets today (thanks for the incentive, Oscar the sick!)
4. My little brother said... Read more
Life is good, #70
1. Movies with Patrick and Leah! We watched "Red" with Bruce Willis. It was pretty good!
2. The gym session today rocked. We went very easy on my injured quad, but I'm likely going to need help getting out of bed tomorrow from the rest of... Read more
Life is good, #69
1. I bought one of those microwave egg-poachers and it actually worked.
2. The salad I made for lunch was unbelievably delicious.
3. I had a great elliptical bonding session (4.2 miles..I'm still with ya C25k girls)
4. Lifetime movie... Read more
« First Page
Last Page »
Life is good, #68
1. I am the laziest person on the planet. Nobody should require this much sleep, but it is WONDERFUL.
2. Zumba today! I could really tell how much more "fit" I am since the last time I was able to go a couple weeks ago. My leg is seriousl... Read more