Thursday, January 31, 2008
Pat V. at TOPS collected our resolutions again. I wrote mine down in my planner, as well, so I can't forget them. Unless I misplace my planner...
Ah, yes, here we go:
TOPS Resolutions for 2008
1. Enjoy the outdoors, especially my own yard.
2. Take a real family vacation.
3. Eat (and grow) lots of fresh produce (see #1).
4. Write a book.
I discovered SP around the middle of January. So now I have new middle-size goals to add in. I think I'll refresh these each month, and measure my progress that way.
January's goals were:
1. Snack on fruit.
2. Exercise on my days off.
3. Get some sunlight.
4. Get up each day with energy and a positive attitude.
5. Keep a food and exercise diary.
4 out of 5 ain't bad (no sunlight!).
Lost 2.25 pounds, and dropped below my last freeze, thus undoing holiday damages.
Kept my exercise promise, except for one Sunday I was under the weather (but still got three sessions in that week).
Lost one inch from my waistline.
Can't complain about those results!