Small Goals Challenge -- Freezing Bubbles and Happy New Year!
Monday, January 01, 2018
* Today is Day 1 of 1 = 100% for my new blogging goal (50% from Jan. 1 - June 30)
* Today is Day 324 of my 10+ fitness minutes streak (remember, this is a relatively simple fitness accomplishment and more of a mental/consistency challenge that leads to remarkable results -- I compare it to my streak of days in a row of brushing my teeth)
Happy New Year!
Have you seen freezing bubbles yet? If not, here are a couple of good ones. Note that these are real-time, not a time-lapse:
Here is the button to press. Each time you press the button, the number of total presses will increase by one as a way to show that we're all part of something bigger -- a community of people reaching goals together!
Below is overview information for the challenge:
In addition to pressing the button, if you like posting comments, feel free to make a comment in each blog. I love seeing all the comments on the first blog with people saying "I commit to.......". Also feel free to post/track any of those goals to the community goals feed if you'd like.
Come back and push the button as many times during the day as you'd like to re-affirm your commitment -- like if you are wavering on making a healthy vs. unhealthy choice or just need a little extra push. All you need to do is refresh the page and the button will also refresh. Remember to subscribe to my blog if you would like to get an email alert right when I publish.
The button will remain on my blogs for now, but we might move it to a more prominent location at some point.
I am committed to a couple of goal right now:
1) Getting this challenge launched. I think this could be a lot of fun and a big way to help people, so I will work on this almost every day at least some.
2) I'm working to build the fitness level for my kids in various ways that I'll share more about on future blogs.
3) A commitment to keep my 10+ fitness minutes streak going.