Friday, August 29, 2014
I've been having a few struggles this week - mostly at work - which is unusual for me. One bright spot about it is I spoke up about it, and my boss apologized to me. I work very hard and I was not feeling the love. Ironically on the same day as all of this was transpiring, I did get a $100 bonus in my check for a whole other reason. Weird.
I've decided while the craziness is still going on, I am going to coast a bit, and just dwell on positive things in my life until the rest falls into place.
Here are a few things I am grateful for right now:
1) Had a night off from the gym last night - gave me time to go get my hair cut.
2) Found out the truth about Hello Kitty (what do you mean she is not a cat?!!!)
3) While working tomorrow, I still have Sunday and Monday off.
4) I gained weight while on vacation, but my coach did not make me feel bad about it. Though I think I have him figured out, he still surprises me a lot.
5) No matter what is happening, my hubby never fails me to make me laugh.
6) My good friends - living all over the world - from California to Senegal - never matters how much time has passed over when I have seen them last - there is always a great and mighty love there.
Life is too good (and short) to be full of negativity. I am letting go of what might have been and re-focusing on what can be. It's up to me.