Monday, August 04, 2014
It is time that I buckle down and be focused on my exercise and eating!! Though my weight has been staying steady, the mirror shows that I am getting more and more fat on my thighs and belly. When I look back at my exercise log, I noticed that I have not been exercising as much these past 6 or 7 months and I have not been tracking my food. So...I know what I need to do - I need to start tracking my food and hit the gym on a regular basis! I already started my new plan this morning - up early for a 30 minute gym workout - I decided not to do my regular workout, but instead followed an exercise routine that I found online. My food will be a little off today as I have to go to Whole Foods for lunch, but I will get a salad and some chicken. Okay - I am rambling so let me get this pulled together:
1) Once a week (starting today) I will take my body measurements!
2) I will lift weights 5 days/week (preferably 45 minutes each session)
3) I will do 30 min of cardio 3x/wk
4) I will track my food ALL DAY everyday!
5) I will keep my caloric intake at or below 1800 calories!!!
I know what I need to do - I need to stick to it for the next 90 days to see results!!