Friday, August 01, 2014
I know, did you groan on the title or did it go "whoosh" over your head? I grew up with my parents purchasing the "National Enquirer", then siting around reading and discussing the stories. Back in the day the tabloid used to be filled with many odd human interest stories and a little bit on celebrities. Now it's all celebrities, all the time and very boring. I am off on a tangent though, from the reason I'm writing this blog.
I am curious and hope that you will help me out. In the comment section, feel free to answer the questions and share with others, who like me, may also be wondering. Then again I may only receive 1-2 views from my good friends and I already think I know their answers. That's okay, let's just move on and have fun here.
1. Why do you read blogs? Entertainment? To learn? Boredom? It was your friend, so you didn't want to hurt her/his feelings by not reading it? Something else?
2. Do you randomly read blogs whether it's someone you know or not? Or do you stay with only your friends and read only their blogs?
3. Are there subjects that you seek out to read in a blog?
4. When you read a blog do you faithfully post - even if it's an emoticon - to show the writere that you read his/her blog?
5. Do you write blogs? Do you have lots of people visit your blogs?
6. Is there any particular subject that interests you? Do you stop reading the blogs of folks who are "serious" in tone? Do you prefer joke type blogs?
I'm curious on all this. I've been watching over the past months and noticed a trend in readship - not specifically talking on my own blog, as I have been watching other blogs and my own behavious when I go to read blogs. I'm curious on all this. Thanks for sharing.