Reinvigorating through planning!
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
OK. I need a goal to work for! I am sooooo lazy right now. I can't seem to get my sleeping going, and thus my exercise is sucking, thus I am eating a bunch of crap. That said, I am still wearing my fitbit and keeping track of steps, and I have been really active on the weekends.
What I need is a PLAN! A GOAL!
1. sign up for a 5k in Sept and Oct.
2. sign up for a yoga class or figure out when one is at the gym and put it on my calendar.
3. Go paddling every weekend.
4. figure out what triathlon I want to do in 2015 and do a work back for training
5. make a dang meal plan and shopping list that actually goes with the meal plan, then go to the store and buy only those things. Don't even look at animal cookies.
6. find an accountability partner that will publicly shame me when I don't do what I'm supposed to do, and will publicly celebrate me when I do.
7. help someone else with their accountability because it helps me.
8. set up a rewards system, but don't get too crazy because deep down I know that intrinsic motivation is the thing, and extrinsic motivation doesn't really work. but make a reward system anyway because I need every single thing in place to make this work.
9. redo my "personal board of directors". It's time to put together a new board. I don't need these people all the time, but I need to figure out who they are for when I do need them. This will include:
weight lifting friend
weight loss friend
woo woo new agey friend
OK I think that's it for now. Go team!