Tuesday, July 22, 2014
3. Make a PLAN for maintaining or losing over the BLC break then post or blog about your plan
My plan for the break between rounds (which is extended this time as we won’t start again until September, with new contestant sign-ups starting in mid August) is to continue using the CAMO Crew weekly template. This template has us committing to weekly goals to focus on. This format has shown real promise for me in getting results. So here are my weekly goals for between rounds.
(Note, I have stopped tracking my goal of eating gluten free every day as it has become a habit and I choose to eat only gluten free foods every day without thought so it is no longer a goal but a lifestyle)
1. Walk an average of 7,000 steps daily.
2. Bring lunch 2 – 3 days a week
3. Track food 2 – 3 weekdays
4. Track food 1 weekend day
5. Complete 140+ intentional fitness minutes weekly
6. Strength train 10 minutes (+) 3 days a week
7. Morning exercise 4(+) weekdays
We also add in a special ops focus for the week which rotates between exercise, water, food, relaxation and sleep, or something we have declared in our weekly challenge depending on what we need special help with.
I will continue to focus on one healthy living aspect a week to focus on.
I will also continue to weigh in on Wednesdays to check any tendencies to slack off during the break. This is just a break between rounds, not a break from my chosen healthy lifestyle.