Sunday, July 20, 2014
Seriously folks, this new plan stuff is getting old....but I just keep starting and stopping. I definitely need to work on my stick-to-it-iveness!
So with that said...I'm going to begin in the infant stage. I think I have been jumping in over my head, all or nothing, and I need to work up to certain stages. And I am done with broken promises to myself.
Here it is:
1) Get to bed at a decent time...sleep is vital to the equation!
2) Right when I wake up in the morning do my yoga stretches and 15 min weight training video...start the day off right.
3) Drink a lot of water through out the day..work up to a gallon a day.
4) More fruits and veggies with meals or as a snack.
5) Take a walk either after lunch or supper.
6) Be kind to myself.
7) Repeat :)