Friday, July 18, 2014
.....in deciding which activity tracker to buy. I'm considering the spark tracker and the fit bit but not sure which one. Any suggestions?????
I love my pedometer but its just not cutting it anymore. I'm using it so much that I'm having to replace the battery too often ( the last one made it a week).
I am leaning towards the flex bracelet. I love that it comes in so many colors and tracks the same things as my pedometer. The ONE tracks stairs, not active minutes which I'm assuming is the same as the aerobic minutes tracked by my pedometer. I liked the zip but have ruled it out, it does not track active minutes or stairs.
1) what type of battery does each take (the fit bit and the spark tracker)?
2) Is the sleep feature on the fit bit really something I need?
3) does it reliably and automatically sync to spark people?
4) can I wear it in the shower?
5) Is there a small piece ( like a chip) that can slip in and out of the bracelet that might
I'd love to hear from users of each tracker, looking for pros and cons of each to help me decide. Thanks in advance for your help! :)