Thursday, July 17, 2014
I did not realize that gaining weight would have such a profound influence on my cholesterol. I haven't been as dedicated to losing as I should, i.e. my cholesterol number is approaching 400!
Today is the day that I'm changing my harmful habits! I'm committed to:
1) walk more (60 minutes a day)
2) eat oatmeal for breakfast
3) drink black tea (Earl Grey)
4) drink more water (up to 8 glasses)
5) avoid fats (except the good ones, i.e., avocado, nuts, olive oil etc. !)
I am determined to not take medication, which means that I must lose 30 pounds.
I will do this!