Wednesday, July 16, 2014
....even though I've hit a plateau. In the last month, I've only lost 5 lbs. And it's driving me crazy. I weigh myself every day, which isn't helping. I don't feel the same dispair that I used to feel when I was heavier, but it is a disappointing way to start the day. So, I'm focusing on the positives:
1. I've lost 57 lbs.
2. I'm down 3-4 sizes.
3. My knees do not hurt nearly as much as they once did.
4. I can walk further distances at greater speed - I just hit my PR for 1 mile at just over 15 minutes....it used to take me a minimum of 20 minutes to walk a mile.
5. I can run for short periods of time - up to 3 minutes at a time now.
6. My kids can put their arms all the way around me when they hug me.
7. My mood is better.
Steps that I have been taking to move past the plateau:
1. Excercise - alternating days between cardio and strength training.
2. Started tracking my food again this week.
3. Drink more water.