Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.


    SBECKER526   170,449
SparkPoints
150,000-199,999 SparkPoints
 
 

Some decisions made


Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bob decided to accept his surgeon's decision to have follow up. Can you believe no doctor ordered thyroid blood tests? Yet Bob had a CT scan, an ultrasound, and a biopsy! He will have the thyroid blood test soon.

He will repeat the ultrasound in 6 months and see his surgeon. If his growth is more complex he will have surgery.

We also talked about going to emergency in the future. We will call our doctors' offices or the dialysis center. We don't need more tests.

I see where Bob is coming from. We need care for his comfort and well-being. We do not need to have superman efforts. His body is not robust.

This is a learning experience for me.
SHARE
  Member Comments About This Blog Post:

KOHINOOR2 7/16/2014 7:00PM

    You both continue in my prayers. emoticon emoticon Thanks for sharing.

Report Inappropriate Comment
MOM2ACAT 7/16/2014 4:27PM

    You are both in my prayers. emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment
KERRYG155 7/16/2014 4:06PM

    Sounds like you've made some good decisions. It doesn't surprise me at all that they didn't do those tests. I had a high thyroid test and they didn't think it was important but they did an ultrasound and found some cysts. I had forgotten that until I read this. Maybe we should be following up on that!

Report Inappropriate Comment
RAESUN54 7/16/2014 3:16PM

    God Bless you and my prayers with you and Bob. Hoping he will be feeling better soon.

emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment
WIFE48 7/16/2014 1:06PM

    emoticon Bless you both.

Report Inappropriate Comment
1CRAZYDOG 7/16/2014 10:53AM

    OH my . . . you have my admiration. HUGS HUGS HUGS

Report Inappropriate Comment
IOEINC 7/16/2014 10:32AM

    Lots and lots of emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment

Add Your Comment to the Blog Post


Log in to post a comment.
 


Other Entries by SBECKER526