Today is day 14 of my 30 day veggie/fruit adventure. It is also week 2's weigh-in day! Couldn't get to the
as I loaned out my car and missed my meeting. Oh well, I can get there tomorrow and will post results.
Purposely looked on the bright side of life. Here are several random positives:
- Yes, it took my lawn guy three days to complete work due to very random rain
. Did a SUPERB job, charged $0 for a $100 hedge cut/removal and absolutely would NOT take a tip! I am still speechless!
- Water intake increase - probably once every 2 waking hours
My appetite isn't super crazy like week 1
- Several days I modified meals and ate a light dinner, even snacked on chips. No way will I view this as a failure---it was an adjustment to my strict juice plan
- In the deep recesses of my cabinets I had stored away two types of popsicle molds purchased from Amazon over a year ago! I found them and filled them up with pure fruit juice----they make yummy, slow-dissolving snacks.
- It was so hot out. Saved about five hours without the A/C on and left the house. We paid $6 for Tuesday special movies. The first was a new take on GODZILLA and it was amazing! On the way out, Transformers was starting so we just walked in---- it was mostly great for the family...All in all, only $24 for four people to see two premium movies...no movie snacks either
- Local SuperTarget added reasonably priced organic veggies and meats, plus 5% off as long as I pay my card within the month-- yayy (I refuse to pay $8 for 6 oranges, though)
- After 15 minutes of protest, my 8 yr old son laid down with me to watch the season finale of COSMOS. Yes, he fell asleep pretty fast
. Warm and fuzzies for me (hey, he's 8, I'm 48)
- Meditated when I woke up too soon; will find a way to walk the dog more in the early morning when it's cool
- I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me!
- Fourth of July has always been a traditional FATTENING FOODIE day for me. Time to break tradition gurl!!
MY MOTIVATION: Simply Google "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead"